Hola Everyone!

Iriss_A

Hello.

my name is iriss, i'm from Illinois and addicted to Mika, but who isnt? I first heard of Mika about a year ago on Telehit, i saw his video for Grace Kelly. I had that song stuck in my head for a good week or more. I've never seen him live, but i would love to. If he could come back to chicago, that would make my year!!! I'm hoping to meet fans here and have some one to talk to. (Do i sound lonely?) lol. bye

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello.

my name is iriss, i'm from Illinois and addicted to Mika, but who isnt? I first heard of Mika about a year ago on Telehit, i saw his video for Grace Kelly. I had that song stuck in my head for a good week or more. I've never seen him live, but i would love to. If he could come back to chicago, that would make my year!!! I'm hoping to meet fans here and have some one to talk to. (Do i sound lonely?) lol. bye

Only a week? :shocked: It was my default song for about two months :roftl:

Welcome to the MFC :bye:

Hi Iriss! Welcome to the MFC, hope you have as good times in here as I do.

PS: you scared me for a moment with that Hola everyone thingy. It was the motto of the campaign of Madrid to host the Olimpics in 2016 and I went like. "What??? The mayor is here too, is he stalking me???:roftl::roftl::roftl: