Mika web chat

Blossom

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The questions I asked/ posted this morning, aren't showing yet. Have I done something wrong? (I clicked submit after typing the question...:boxed:)

apparantly it takes a couple of hours to be checked and published...;)

I think it had to do with some guy who was chatting on his mobile and started giving Zuleika the eye when she passed him on the street. Maybe someone remembers the story better. :naughty:

I think it was basically that lol. How old is Zuleika anyway?

4. Where do you store your growing collection of art and other big ticket items? Do you rotate pieces into your flat like the Queen does at Buckingham Palace?

:lmfao:

I SO want to hear him answer that one.

I would imagine it does. Remember how he got his inspiration for BIOTG? :naughty:

Yes, but then what does he do with it? Run home and make notes/sketches right away, or just file it into his brain for a pre-determined block of songwriting time? :dunno:

Ha, we already know that. :roftl:

091023_palladium_mika_marc_002.jpg

You just wanted another excuse to post that. :naughty:

His body looks FIT in that picture. I could quite happily have my dinner on it.

If it was shaved, obviously.

Okay, maybe I didn't mean dinner. Maybe I meant dessert. Like...peaches and cream :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

Red wine and chocolate mousse? :mf_rosetinted:

Caz's question: "Mika, if I invited you for dinner, would you let me eat dessert off your shockingly toned abs?" :roftl:

Ha, I just used the word "freebie" in one of my questions. :naughty:

I find it hard to believe that Adele is his best friend. Surely that title is reserved for someone he's known longer and spends more time with. :dunno:

Unless, of course, they really are dating. :teehee:

Here are my questions:

1. What drives you to be a performer, expending so much energy and money on your shows when you could be leading a comfortable and relatively anonymous life as a songwriter?

2. Has Twitter changed your relationship with your fans? For better or worse?

3. Your North American Tour 1955 was all about space. What do you have in store for Europe in 2010?

4. Where do you store your growing collection of art and other big ticket items? Do you rotate pieces into your flat like the Queen does at Buckingham Palace?

5. Are you ever going to appear on Hollyoaks?

6. Would you trade your fame today for popularity whilst growing up?

7. You've managed to score yourself a free car even though you don't drive. What other extravagant freebies have come your way due to your celebrity?

8. Where are you going on your Christmas holidays?

9. What have you got against artificial sweeteners?

10. What animal do you want to take home this week?

1955...if I recalled from an episode of even stevens didn't the first man land on the moon in 1969?

2 - What happenned to your white boxers after the WAG shooting???

A bunch of fangurls broke into his room at night, sniffed out the undergarments, snatched them from their drawer and carried them off in their mouth into the night.

(oh and me and roxy formulated a whole different theory for SiTM..let's just say...Mika sandwhich.)

1955...if I recalled from an episode of even stevens didn't the first man land on the moon in 1969?

They were shooting people into space before they landed on the moon. Of course that wasn't in 1955 either. :lmfao:

I suggest someone ask him why the heck he named this tour 1955. :naughty:

Yep, "We went to the moon in 1969, not 1970 but a year soooooneeerrrr. We went to the moon in 1969. That's when they made a landing that was luuunnnaaarrr."

:roftl:

LMFAO YOU WATCHED THAT EPISODE TOO?? :lmfao:

Its the one where ren's dreaming, right? :teehee:

They were shooting people into space before they landed on the moon. Of course that wasn't in 1955 either. :lmfao:

I suggest someone ask him why the heck he named this tour 1955. :naughty:

:shocked: Sounds graphic.

Yeah, it's a random year :lmao:

Ask, someone. :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by Mika4Life13
didnt like that smilie.

A bunch of fangurls broke into his room at night, sniffed out the undergarments, snatched them from their drawer and carried them off in their mouth into the night.

(oh and me and roxy formulated a whole different theory for SiTM..let's just say...Mika sandwhich.)

:lmfao:

courtesy of Alex asking about Mika's preferences in the bed...:roftl:

Edited by OhMyMika!!

No. Please tell!:wink2:

And wow, this thread is funny.:biggrin2:

He was walking around London (I think) with his younger sister, Zuleika, and there was this guy on the phone who was :das:ing at her and she said to Mika "Aw, what a poor pretty boy" or something like that, and he thought it would be a good idea for a song.

Yes, but then what does he do with it? Run home and make notes/sketches right away, or just file it into his brain for a pre-determined block of songwriting time? :dunno:

Oh, I see. That's a good question, because on one hand he has a freakishly good memory and might be able to just file away ideas until he transfers them to paper, or he might save them right away on his phone or something.

I think it had to do with some guy who was chatting on his mobile and started giving Zuleika the eye when she passed him on the street. Maybe someone remembers the story better. :naughty:

He was walking around London (I think) with his younger sister, Zuleika, and there was this guy on the phone who was :das:ing at her and she said to Mika "Aw, what a poor pretty boy" or something like that, and he thought it would be a good idea for a song.

Thank you!:wub2:

Oh, I see. That's a good question, because on one hand he has a freakishly good memory and might be able to just file away ideas until he transfers them to paper, or he might save them right away on his phone or something.

He told somewhere that he use to do drawings of ideas, and wasn't his sketch book stolen backstage at some point?:wink2: