Mika web chat

Blossom

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More than a little hacked off, that my question, that I posted on there the day it went up, hasn't been approved, when some people spouting nonsense, have!

I've re posted, and if the questions I've put on haven't been put on, Myspace are going to get the pointy end of my boot!:sneaky2:

XD Well I thought of a question to ask him, XD

"What TV shows do you like? Is Doctor Who one of them?" :naughty:

I would love it if I found out he was a Doctor Who fan... but I have a feeling other MIKA fans would hate me if I asked this (Or should I say have someone "ask" it for me since I can't comment on Myspace). :aah:

EDIT:

I just thought of (What seems like) a good question, but it's late so for all I know it could be stupid.

Anyway, "Mika, what is your favorite song you've written?" and/or "Do you listen to your own music for fun or only when you need to?" Something like that. The last one could be worded better...

Not sure if he's a fan, but the first ever random question I asked him, was would he ever consider playing Doctor Who, to which he laughed and said NO!:naughty:

Not sure if he's a fan, but the first ever random question I asked him, was would he ever consider playing Doctor Who, to which he laughed and said NO!:naughty:

:naughty: Well, that still doesn't say if he's a fan or not. :naughty:

Anyway will some one ask my three questions on the prev. page? I've decided to send them.

Yeah, my question never showed up, and I sent it last Friday. Wonder if it's too late to resubmit. In any event, I hope this webchat thing works out.

I don't think it's too late. I say they'll stop taking questions sometime tomorrow morning (UK time).

Yeah, my question never showed up, and I sent it last Friday. Wonder if it's too late to resubmit. In any event, I hope this webchat thing works out.

That happened to me too!

I resubmitted last night, and it went straight through. I was ticked off, as I sent mine on the 10th, pretty much as it had gone up. Wasn't happy!:sneaky2:

ill still be in school :crybaby: do you think it will be recorded or something so we can watch it at a later time too?

I hope so, a load of us will be stood out side the Union Chapel waiting to go in, while he's inside doing it!

I remember offering to do it for you and was waiting for you to PM me with them. Did you post them in the thread here?

Ohh... Sorry. I posted them earlier but I forgot you said to PM them:

XD Well I thought of a question to ask him, XD

"What TV shows do you like? Is Doctor Who one of them?" :naughty:

I would love it if I found out he was a Doctor Who fan... but I have a feeling other MIKA fans would hate me if I asked this (Or should I say have someone "ask" it for me since I can't comment on Myspace). :aah:

EDIT:

I just thought of (What seems like) a good question, but it's late so for all I know it could be stupid.

Anyway, "Mika, what is your favorite song you've written?" and/or "Do you listen to your own music for fun or only when you need to?" Something like that. The last one could be worded better...

Don't forget to attach my username... :teehee:

Darn, if I got the time right It will be on at 12:00 Pm. here. :sneaky2:

Edited by Buzzbuzz