• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl::roftl:

The best was the Ikea story:roftl:

Too bad all I know is that Ikea is some sort of shop... :tears:

Someone has to explain me this.

EDIT: Apparently, someone explained it at the time I was writing, so, thanx to that person, I'm off to read it. :biggrin2:

Edited by Eglė

the twitter question was mine, soo happy he answered it! :wub2: even if he called me karim first, lol! :roftl: - aww, i love it how he took so much time for each question! :wub2:

i hadn't even seen before that he was back on twitter (too much happening at once, lol! :naughty:)... but i think my question was not bad, because it led him to explain the reasons for his twitter absence, without actually asking about it. :naughty:

Too bad all I know is that Ikea is some sort of shop... :tears:

Someone has to explain me this.

it's a huge swedish furniture chain, and it's like a huge wearhouse kinda thing, where you choose what you want, and then go to the wearhouse at the back, and get what you want. that's for furniture anyway, you buy smaller things in the shop ;)

it's a huge swedish furniture chain, and it's like a huge wearhouse kinda thing, where you choose what you want, and then go to the wearhouse at the back, and get what you want. that's for furniture anyway, you buy smaller things in the shop ;)

.... 1/3 of my apartment is from ikea :roftl:

That was a great chat! I really enjoyed seeing Mika answer these questions. He seemed to be very much at ease...

The IKEA story was hilarious! :roftl: I love the place so much...Btw, I was always wondering how people can decide if they're a side sleeper, a tummy sleeper, back sleeper? 'Cause I personally always sleep in a different position :wink2: Anyway, I don't seem to be "normal".

The story with the high guy in his hotel room was pretty scary though...

the twitter question was mine, soo happy he answered it! :wub2: even if he called me karim first, lol! :roftl: - aww, i love it how he took so much time for each question! :wub2:

i hadn't even seen before that he was back on twitter (too much happening at once, lol! :naughty:)... but i think my question was not bad, because it led him to explain the reasons for his twitter absence, without actually asking about it. :naughty:

I knew it was you even when he called you Karim! :naughty: haha! Very good question... best one to me :thumb_yello: