Mika web chat

Blossom

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a great chat! I really enjoyed seeing Mika answer these questions. He seemed to be very much at ease...

The IKEA story was hilarious! :roftl: I love the place so much...Btw, I was always wondering how people can decide if they're a side sleeper, a tummy sleeper, back sleeper? 'Cause I personally always sleep in a different position :wink2: Anyway, I don't seem to be "normal".

The story with the high guy in his hotel room was pretty scary though...

Indeed! & ppl sleep on his steps???:boxed:

it's a huge swedish furniture chain, and it's like a huge wearhouse kinda thing, where you choose what you want, and then go to the wearhouse at the back, and get what you want. that's for furniture anyway, you buy smaller things in the shop ;)

Oh, thanx! :wink2: Never going there with my friends (If I ever have a chance to). :roftl:

:roftl: i love it there, and the fact that you can buy food as if it's a supermarket makes me laugh ahah. except there's an age limit to go into the food section :boxed:

i think the reason for why theres so mnay over here where i live (Denmark) is cos Ikea is scandinavian... think from sweden... or maybe it is Denmark :blink: But i dont mind Ikea... its ok great and doesnt cost too much! reminds me of i need a new table... i broke my old one from Ikea a few days ago... kinda slipped... and feel over it ops. :blush-anim-cl:

My room is also about 1/3 or so from Ikea:naughty:

I loved the chat, really funny (and his laugh:wub2:).

my old bed was from Ikea... now its only some tables, officle table (pretty big one), shelf, office chair and other small things like sculptures and vases....

i think the reason for why theres so mnay over here where i live (Denmark) is cos Ikea is scandinavian... think from sweden... or maybe it is Denmark :blink: But i dont mind Ikea... its ok great and doesnt cost too much! reminds me of i need a new table... i broke my old one from Ikea a few days ago... kinda slipped... and feel over it ops. :blush-anim-cl:

IKEA is from Sweden..... and they serve Swedish Meatballs in the restaurant! Yum!:thumb_yello:

I knew it was you even when he called you Karim! :naughty: haha! Very good question... best one to me :thumb_yello:

thanx... :blush-anim-cl: was really lucky i'd asked it early, as he only went through the first 5 questions or so from that blog!

love that he mentioned the Oakland show. :naughty::thumb_yello:

me too! :biggrin2:

i loved his reaction to the marry me question, haha, almost felt a bit sorry for the one who asked it, the way he clearly told how inappropriate it was! :naughty: but glad he cleared that up once and for all, for all the others who ask him that on myspace/twitter. :naughty:

and how he thought of that ikea story when he was asked about his sleeping position, haha, fab! :roftl:

and the lecture on getting a job to pay for piano lessons, hehe... :naughty:

about that crazy fans... hm, first telling about a guy in his hotel room and about fans sleeping on his steps, but then in the end saying "nothing really bad"?! :blink: maybe he thought about the miley cat story when he said that...

That recording starts right around when I logged on. :bleh:

What did he say about the Oakland show? And was the "will you marry me" question among the first he was asked?

I love his reaction to it :roftl:

ohhh and around 9:47 on part 1 for the marry question

Edited by Dark Angel

thanx... :blush-anim-cl: was really lucky i'd asked it early, as he only went through the first 5 questions or so from that blog!

me too! :biggrin2:

i loved his reaction to the marry me question, haha, almost felt a bit sorry for the one who asked it, the way he clearly told how inappropriate it was! :naughty: but glad he cleared that up once and for all, for all the others who ask him that on myspace/twitter. :naughty:

and how he thought of that ikea story when he was asked about his sleeping position, haha, fab! :roftl:

and the lecture on getting a job to pay for piano lessons, hehe... :naughty:

about that crazy fans... hm, first telling about a guy in his hotel room and about fans sleeping on his steps, but then in the end saying "nothing really bad"?! :blink: maybe he thought about the miley cat story when he said that...

What's the Miley cat story? :blink: