Mika web chat

Blossom

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay back from school!

I was really worried that I wouldn't get to watch it because Myspace was blocked. LUCKILY with the help of an awesome proxy I got past that, and the player worked! Yes!

Anyways, I literally yelped when he mentioned Oakland! Yes yes yes!

And KARIN! We he said your name I was like THAT'S HER! Congratulations! :trumpet::yay:

And is he just the best or is he the best?

Could be do an MFC only one like that? What a dream come true that would be :wub2:

something about counting :dunno::naughty:

I'm glad he answered your question, so thanks for asking it :naughty:

oh good then, if even a native speaker doesn't understand it, it's not me, but mika (and the sound quality). :teehee: will try to listen a few more dozen times, maybe i'll be enlightened at some point. :naughty:

well, hope i don't get banned from myspace now, for making him talk about twitter for several minutes, lol! :lmao:

oh good then, if even a native speaker doesn't understand it, it's not me, but mika (and the sound quality). :teehee: will try to listen a few more dozen times, maybe i'll be enlightened at some point. :naughty:

well, hope i don't get banned from myspace now, for making him talk about twitter for several minutes, lol! :lmao:

I'm so happy they asked him your question! :huglove::groovy:

He said your name and answered your question!:shocked::mf_lustslow:

Next time he'll tell you who BB is and marry you at the same time!:mf_rosetinted:

Congrats!

:huglove:

Oh man it was definitely an interesting interview...

The story about the bad crazy fan was REALLY creepy but i love his reaction: " I laughed at first which was a silly thing to do..." :naughty:

btw i can't believe you have a normal siggy, i was looking for a caption above it :naughty:

Oh man it was definitely an interesting interview...

The story about the bad crazy fan was REALLY creepy but i love his reaction: " I laughed at first which was a silly thing to do..." :naughty:

btw i can't believe you have a normal siggy, i was looking for a caption above it :naughty:

I still couldn't listen and watch it properly, been having some memory problems in my netbook and can't seem to download a thing....

And i can't seem to listen too well to the link i have...:boxed:

I was on a caption strike so i got a normal siggie...

But i'm starting to have some ideas about the armpit question....:roftl:

Me too! I was like IT'S KARIN'S QUESTION! I was bouncing on my bed! :boing:

well, i was literally glued to my pc screen, wanting to crawl inside, imagining that mika was talking to me personally - thank god that I wasn't filmed during that, must've had a totally foolish fangurl look on my face, grinning like a cheshire cat, with my eyes just inches away from the screen! :lmao:

I laughed when he pronounced your name wrong. Mention it to him the next time you see him...:naughty:

mentioned it on twitter already... but i plan to get his autograph on a tbwktm cover poster (to hang on my wall next to the licm one), and will have to make sure that he doesn't write karen again like in my sfs book - and in that context probably won't be able to hold myself back from mentioning it again. :naughty: although... maybe i shouldn't, or i'll confuse him and he'll write karim... :aah::roftl:

that bit made me wonder, as karim's a mens' name (or is it for women in other countries, like "mika"? :blink:), he can't have seen the questions with user-pictures like we see it on the blog site, cause even if he didn't recognize that it was me, he must've seen it's not a man. but think they had a new page for each question anyway (so, probably totally different format), as it looked/sounded like he pressed "enter" to get to the next one.

He said your name and answered your question!:shocked:

Next time he'll tell you who BB is and marry you at the same time!:mf_rosetinted:

1. yes, he made absolutely sure that no one missed my name, lol! :roftl:

2. just that he'd never get those questions from me... :naughty: apart from that, if he wanted to marry me, i'd EXPECT him to tell me who billy brown is! :mf_rosetinted:

I still couldn't listen and watch it properly, been having some memory problems in my netbook and can't seem to download a thing....

And i can't seem to listen too well to the link i have...:boxed:

I was on a caption strike so i got a normal siggie...

But i'm starting to have some ideas about the armpit question....:roftl:

Aw that sucks :boxed:

That question, was meant to be asked...it was a good one...though pointless.:naughty:

1. yes, he made absolutely sure that no one missed my name, lol! :roftl:

2. just that he'd never get those questions from me... :naughty: apart from that, if he wanted to marry me, i'd EXPECT him to tell me who billy brown is! :mf_rosetinted:

The matter of fact is, if he wanted to marry BB instead and then tell HIM who YOU are!:roftl:

I can assure you it's a mens' name. :naughty:

It means mighty in Arabic, and it's an adjective used to describe God. (i'm not Arab so i might be slightly wrong)

Oh, that's why he answered you, Karin, he misunderstood and thought he was asked by God Himself, how could he refuse answering to HIM, :biggrin2:

Could be do an MFC only one like that? What a dream come true that would be :wub2:

It's on my Wish List! :thumb_yello:

Yes we had a conversation about it some time ago.

Imagine an interview with one of our fantastic mods asking the questions :wub2: which we have prepared together on the forum!

Then we could skip all dancing around the bushes and silliness like proposals and go to the important and interesting questions!:wink2:

The hope is the last to leave the human!:naughty:

Celine dion is from eurovision? :blink:

... I have seen a few docs of her and never ever heard that. :naughty:

Yes, that's how she got really famous. She won Eurovision in 1988 for Switzerland. :wink2:

It's on my Wish List! :thumb_yello:

Yes we had a conversation about it some time ago.

Imagine an interview with one of our fantastic mods asking the questions :wub2: which we have prepared together on the forum!

Then we could skip all dancing around the bushes and silliness like proposals and go to the important and interesting questions!:wink2:

The hope is the last to leave the human!:naughty:

That would be indeed amazing! :wub2:

well, i was literally glued to my pc screen, wanting to crawl inside, imagining that mika was talking to me personally - thank god that I wasn't filmed during that, must've had a totally foolish fangurl look on my face, grinning like a cheshire cat, with my eyes just inches away from the screen! :lmao:

I would have done the same thing! :lmfao:

mentioned it on twitter already... but i plan to get his autograph on a tbwktm cover poster (to hang on my wall next to the licm one), and will have to make sure that he doesn't write karen again like in my sfs book - and in that context probably won't be able to hold myself back from mentioning it again. :naughty: although... maybe i shouldn't, or i'll confuse him and he'll write karim... :aah::roftl:

:lmao: Oh yes, you'll be sure to mention it "It's an "N" Mika, not an "M"...we all know you have trouble with spelling, but really now....":aah::roftl:

The matter of fact is, if he wanted to marry BB instead and then tell HIM who YOU are!:roftl:

BB is already married. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, that's why he answered you, Karin, he misunderstood and thought he was asked by God Himself, how could he refuse answering to HIM, :biggrin2:

and why would god want to ask him about twitter? :naughty: you mean even HE was worried because M didn't tweet for 2 weeks?! :roftl:

mfc chat with mika, oh that would be fab! :wub2:

Yes, that's how she got really famous. She won Eurovision in 1988 for Switzerland. :wink2:

That would be indeed amazing! :wub2:

Your sig!!!!!:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

You know it's Swedish, right?:kachinga:

I live on a walking distance from the first ever IKEA shop and I can see a sign like that from my window!:naughty:

BB is already married. :mf_rosetinted:

and why would god want to ask him about twitter? :naughty: you mean even HE was worried because M didn't tweet for 2 weeks?! :roftl:

mfc chat with mika, oh that would be fab! :wub2:

But lives an ordinary life, and he wants MORE!:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Even God was worried coz when he's twitting we don't sin so much...

Check the drooling thread for the past 2 weeks and pay attention to how much they sinned...:roftl:

MFC chat with Mika:

You: Hi, it's Karin!

Mika: *kneeling* Forgive me Lord, for I've sinned....

MFC chat with Mika:

You: Hi, it's Karin!

Mika: *kneeling* Forgive me Lord, for I've sinned....

Me: tell us more... :das:

:roftl:

btw, i think christine has solved the mystery i had been wondering about:

Sounds like he says "sitting there counting the ticker tape drives you mad no matter what".

I think he means watching the new messages come in one after the other and never being able to break away because they just keep coming.