Mika on UK TV

dcdeb

Also the whole painkiller talk is kinda worrying me a bit. <...> We all worry about him, but maybe it's not the best idea to keep posting that he's probably on meds and out of it, considering how fast things spread on the net and how often they are twisted :dunno: Just my opinion :wink2:

Anyway, I loved the performance. LOVED IT.

:thumb_yello:

(Gosh, I cannot understand how my extra-positive attitude suddenly turned into this "oh my!" stuff :blink:)

I agree

How did it start btw. (the talk here about addiction)? :blink:

The "House + Vicodin" pic

Edited by Eglė

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how when we're missing Mika there's all kinds of misery projected onto him but when we see him he's perfectly happy!

Mika was totally battered right after his foot injury but you'd never know it from the glowing reports on MFC. Now people are imagining he's drug addicted and depressed just because he woke up at stupid o'clock this morning and is POSSIBLY tired?

It sounds like people just see what they want to see. :dunno:

Read this carefully, people.

wonder what mika thought of cherisse getting so much attention again, he already complained about it in paris... :fisch:

and about the arms... maybe as he had to rest his foot but isn't able to sit still for a long time, he decided to train the rest of his body even more instead. :dunno:

or he has to work out for something he wants to do on the next tour...

like:

atlas.jpg

:teehee::roftl:

LMFAO SEXY!

--wonka comes in and does photoshop magic :naughty:--

Funny how when we're missing Mika there's all kinds of misery projected onto him but when we see him he's perfectly happy!

Mika was totally battered right after his foot injury but you'd never know it from the glowing reports on MFC. Now people are imagining he's drug addicted and depressed just because he woke up at stupid o'clock this morning and is POSSIBLY tired?

DRUG ADDICTED?! :blink: DEPRESSED?

What has happened to people's minds here?

only cos of that? :blink::shocked:

wonder what mika thought of cherisse getting so much attention again, he already complained about it in paris... :fisch:

and about the arms... maybe as he had to rest his foot but isn't able to sit still for a long time, he decided to train the rest of his body even more instead. :dunno:

or he has to work out for something he wants to do on the next tour...

like:

atlas.jpg

:teehee::roftl:

agree. mika's not a morning person, as far as we know, and thinking of how i felt this morning just having to get up to sit at the pc for an hour, without having to perform/work, i definitely wouldn't interpret anything else into his face expressions except that he was tired and maybe in a bad mood in the morning. :naughty:

This Cherisse getting attention thing, and him complaining, he was just joking around, right?

OMG ... MIKA's got huge arm muscles... perhaps he's been taking steroids :yikes:

...joke :mf_rosetinted:

Good point! And you know what steroids do to you, make you very very angry.

We will have to ask him some cheeky questions and see if he beats us to a pulp! :thumb_yello:

OMG ... MIKA's got huge arm muscles... perhaps he's been taking steroids :yikes:

...joke :mf_rosetinted:

In fact, that's why he's not tweeting. He was taking steriods, got very angry with someone, beat them to a pulp and damaged his hands so he can't type.

Fact.

only cos of that? :blink::shocked:

Well think about the schedule he's just been through, late nights finishing, early mornings travelling. And he's said before he's not the greatest sleeper, so yes I would imagine he's pretty shattered from tiredness.

This Cherisse getting attention thing, and him complaining, he was just joking around, right?

i wasn't there, but yeah, hope so... just remember ppl saying he was jealous because of the attention she got.

btw, blue eyes, love your siggy! :wub2: did you make those?

Good point! And you know what steroids do to you, make you very very angry.

We will have to ask him some cheeky questions and see if he beats us to a pulp! :thumb_yello:

Oh goody, that bodes well for the random question tomorrow!!!:naughty:

Well think about the schedule he's just been through, late nights finishing, early mornings travelling. And he's said before he's not the greatest sleeper, so yes I would imagine he's pretty shattered from tiredness.

ehhmmm.... i was talking about the drug addicted and depressed thingy... started cos of the way he looked at the performace?

ehhmmm.... i was talking about the drug addicted and depressed thingy... started cos of the way he looked at the performace?

Which brings me back to the not being a great sleeper point. I'm going through a bout of insomnia at the moment, and I look just like that when I do get a bit of sleep and have to get up my usual time.

He's just looking tired, nothing more.

And that's why in my next life I want to be Christine.:biggrin2:

Which brings me back to the not being a great sleeper point. I'm going through a bout of insomnia at the moment, and I look just like that when I do get a bit of sleep and have to get up my usual time.

He's just looking tired, nothing more.

Yeah. I just think its kinda crazy that its started cos of that.

I look pretty damn tired and kinda "sad" 24/7 atm. but thats cos of some painkiller thingys. But i believe of course that he looked tired for of all the travling with the time diffrence, bed too late? ect. I dont think it has anything to do with the painkiller c***