Mika on UK TV

dcdeb

Funny how when we're missing Mika there's all kinds of misery projected onto him but when we see him he's perfectly happy!

Mika was totally battered right after his foot injury but you'd never know it from the glowing reports on MFC. Now people are imagining he's drug addicted and depressed just because he woke up at stupid o'clock this morning and is POSSIBLY tired?

It sounds like people just see what they want to see. :dunno:

lol true. He may have just been knackered. But he genuinely didn't look happy either in my eyes, though perhaps that was because he was up way too early for his liking :naughty:

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here http://tinyurl.com/yc9phwc I'm watching it now.

Thank you for posting the link!

Oh. My. God. He looks fan-f*****g-tastic.... I love this tousled hair and the plain T-shirt and skinnies look too... :mf_lustslow:

He looks fit and well. I can't see any look of discomfort on his face when he dances/lands on that foot, which I'm relieved about.

But, oh dear, having come to accept that he isn't tweeting any more, now that I've seen this I feel all sad and just WISH HE WOULD TWEET again!! I think I've had a relapse... :blink::aah: He's messing with my head :wink2:

lol true. He may have just been knackered. But he genuinely didn't look happy either in my eyes, though perhaps that was because he was up way too early for his liking :naughty:

It's 4 minutes of his life filtered through a television and a professional performance. We have no idea what he was actually feeling, or more importantly, why. Maybe someone was a jerk to him right before he went on the air? It doesn't mean he's depressed about life.

I could accept that fans are just concerned for his wellbeing except that that concern seems to be selective and doesn't apply when it comes to taking up Mika's time when he is tired or sad. In fact he is never sad or tired when he's dealing with fans. He always loves it! :naughty:

He looks fit and well. I can't see any look of discomfort on his face when he dances/lands on that foot, which I'm relieved about.

I agree. If I was going to make any wild guesses based on this performance I'd say he's doing better.

But, oh dear, having come to accept that he isn't tweeting any more, now that I've seen this I feel all sad and just WISH HE WOULD TWEET again!!

Yeah me too. My text notification went off last night and I was bummed to discover it wasn't him. He's like that boyfriend who's too much of a wuss to dump you so he just stops calling and hopes you take the hint. :naughty:

It's 4 minutes of his life filtered through a television and a professional performance. We have no idea what he was actually feeling, or more importantly, why. Maybe someone was a jerk to him right before he went on the air? It doesn't mean he's depressed about life.

I could accept that fans are just concerned for his wellbeing except that that concern seems to be selective and doesn't apply when it comes to taking up Mika's time when he is tired or sad. In fact he is never sad or tired when he's dealing with fans. He always loves it! :naughty:

Yeah me too. My text notification went off last night and I was bummed to discover it wasn't him. He's like that boyfriend who's too much of a wuss to dump you so he just stops calling and hopes you take the hint. :naughty:

well yeah, that's true I suppose. God damn you for being so level-headed about things. STOP IT! :naughty:

and LOL at the last sentence :roftl:

:lmfao: he could also be like the boyfriend that is in reality, too cool and busy for you and is always out with his friends, living his life and you're like TTTEEXT ME BACKKK :sneaky2:

Again. Hahaha. Go in your penguin suit, I dare you. With the astroboy poster in his hands, maybe he'll think he's a superhero.

:lmfao:

I don't think so, the last (first) time I met Jo Whiley I was wearing it. It'd be nice to meet her wearing normal clothes this time:roftl::roftl::roftl:

OMG ... MIKA's got huge arm muscles... perhaps he's been taking steroids :yikes:

...joke :mf_rosetinted:

Good point! And you know what steroids do to you, make you very very angry.

We will have to ask him some cheeky questions and see if he beats us to a pulp! :thumb_yello:

In fact, that's why he's not tweeting. He was taking steriods, got very angry with someone, beat them to a pulp and damaged his hands so he can't type.

Fact.

I dare you to ask him why he wrote grace kelly.

DOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOIT.

You people have made me LOL :lmfao:

Which brings me back to the not being a great sleeper point. I'm going through a bout of insomnia at the moment, and I look just like that when I do get a bit of sleep and have to get up my usual time.

He's just looking tired, nothing more.

Do you now? Like a 26 year old half Lebanese guy? :roftl:

well yeah, that's true I suppose. God damn you for being so level-headed about things. STOP IT! :naughty:

I am looking forward to your report on how wonderful Mika is looking tomorrow. I expect he'll make a full recovery from his fatigue/depression/drug addiction as soon as he sees some MFCers!

He's lucky he has us! :fangurl:

LOL, maybe she'll call you penguin too, like Mika does :naughty:

That's if she even remembers it.

but it'd be black+white as well... :fisch:

I left it at my other friends at Halloween, so I don't have it right now.:teehee:

Mika is basically MAKING people obsessed and possessive, he loves it :naughty:

He shouldn't be giving us this "nobody loves me" sob story now! Attention seeker...:roftl:

If only he could turn off the sex appeal. ahmcio.gifdrool.gif

I don't think so, the last (first) time I met Jo Whiley I was wearing it. It'd be nice to meet her wearing normal clothes this time:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I was watching everybody loves raymond (off topic, sowwrry) and frank hit a cop car, and robert was like, DAD YOU HAVE BLACK AND WHITE PAINT ON YOUR CAR! and frank was like, I HIT A PENGUIN! And I thought of you, :teehee:

Exactly. When we saw him at Jools, he looked incredibly tense and serious before his performance, and then again in between. He only relaxed after he performed and saw that it had gone well, and then his persona dramatically changed. Personally, I got the vibe that the whole TV show thing stresses him out and that he puts himself in "the zone" before the show as some form of defense mechanism to distance himself from the situation and focus. He was clearly not depressed judging by how excited and happy he looked afterwards, but if one had gone by the expression on his face before, they could have jumped to all sorts of conclusions.

Bottomline- We can never make assumptions about others' frames of mind from the outside.

I agree. If I was going to make any wild guesses based on this performance I'd say he's doing better.

I agree, he looks fabuleux :mf_lustslow:

I am looking forward to your report on how wonderful Mika is looking tomorrow. I expect he'll make a full recovery from his fatigue/depression/drug addiction as soon as he sees some MFCers!

We're the best drug there is:wink2::naughty:

If only he could turn off the sex appeal. ahmcio.gifdrool.gif

I was watching everybody loves raymond (off topic, sowwrry) and frank hit a cop car, and robert was like, DAD YOU HAVE BLACK AND WHITE PAINT ON YOUR CAR! and frank was like, I HIT A PENGUIN! And I thought of you, :teehee:

I saw that one the other day, it made me chuckle:naughty:

Fine then, I will make sure I will take photos of Mika looking like he's facing Death's doors.

:aah:

OMG ... MIKA's got huge arm muscles... perhaps he's been taking steroids :yikes:

...joke :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

that's only thing that was missing among all other theories and guessings...and feelings and impressions...:naughty:

I personally loved the performance and the way he looked. :fangurl: