Welcome to Wonkaland - Life in Caption Motion

willywonka

You haven't saw that before??

:lmfao: :lmfao:

it was in Toronto.. 2008, I believe. :teehee:

Nope never seen it before. Sounds great when he tried to speak right after it and gets one more :lmfao:

and the accidents... OMG... made me laugh my @ss off too (soz Mika) :naughty:

"We've analyzed every part of his anatomy" I like the pic its shows right after but not what i was thinking :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope never seen it before. Sounds great when he tried to speak right after it and gets one more :lmfao:

and the accidents... OMG... made me laugh my @ss off too (soz Mika) :naughty:

"We've analyzed every part of his anatomy" I like the pic its shows right after but not what i was thinking :naughty:

Ohh.. you mean the one where his braces get caught on his shoes.........

:fisch:

the oen where he is sitting where you can see his grey :sneaky2: undies a lot? Love that pic... would have loved to see him stand up right after that! :naughty:

But what i meant with ""We've analyzed every part of his anatomy" is the pic of his @ss theres shows right after.... sad enough not bare :naughty:

the part where he hits himself in the head w. a balloon is something ive heard was about to happen in London too after his 2nd gig... some grl had a green balloon from the gig that was about to hit him in his face! :naughty:paranoid.gif

Edited by Dark Angel

the oen where he is sitting where you can see his grey :sneaky2: undies a lot? Love that pic... would have loved to see him stand up right after that! :naughty:

But what i meant with ""We've analyzed every part of his anatomy" is the pic of his @ss theres shows right after.... sad enough not bare :naughty:

the part where he hits himself in the head w. a balloon is something ive heard was about to happen in London too after his 2nd gig... some grl had a green balloon from the gig that was about to hit him in his face! :naughty:paranoid.gif

Oh. :lmfao:

I didn't even look there... :fisch:

:doh: I saw the balloon though. :roftl:

that wouldv'e been funny if he just stood right up. :teehee:

yep, that sounds like Mika, always getting himself in trouble.. :fisch:

Oh, that's Sophie's old video -- I haven't seen that in ages! :roftl:

Of course i should have quoted you instead...:lmfao:

Time to bed when i start doing stoooopid thangs like this...:naughty:

Nooooo, don't go! Come up with some more captions!

I have a feeling I've seen it, but the link doesn't work for me... :thumbdown:

i laughed soooooooooooo much at the balloon thingy and when he tries to throw his jacket!!!!!!:lmfao:!!!!!!!!! ive never seen that one!!!!

Oh, that's Sophie's old video -- I haven't seen that in ages! :roftl:

JESUS! I've never seen that vid before... :lmfao: :lmfao:

WHAT A GREAT JOB, i just died of laughter...awwww!!!!

Love the balloon thing (hope it didn't hurt too much :shocked:) and min 2:06 when he slaps himself with that jacket....supposed to look cool but just messed it up. I LOVE him like that...hahahahaha! :lmfao:

Sorry, I'm unable to calm myself after watching this...still laughing!!!

EDIT:

i laughed soooooooooooo much at the balloon thingy and when he tries to throw his jacket!!!!!!:lmfao:!!!!!!!!! ive never seen that one!!!!

Haha, just noticed you mentioned exactly the same scenes before...sorry for repeating, but great minds...and so on...we know that already! :teehee::lmfao:

Edited by Nightbird

Damn, i got it so hard tonight dancing the veal on my Loubys doesn't just stink, there's smoke coming out of it...

dsc02080wp.jpg

:teehee: The veal thing is gross...

Good morning.

What is so gross about the "veal in his shoes?"

The veal is fresh.

Mika's feet are clean.

His new dog will have fresh toed meat.

:roftl:

Thanks!

I had never seen this before.

Too funny!:roftl::roftl:

JESUS! I've never seen that vid before... :lmfao: :lmfao:

WHAT A GREAT JOB, i just died of laughter...awwww!!!!

Love the balloon thing (hope it didn't hurt too much :shocked:) and min 2:06 when he slaps himself with that jacket....supposed to look cool but just messed it up. I LOVE him like that...hahahahaha! :lmfao:

Sorry, I'm unable to calm myself after watching this...still laughing!!!

EDIT:

Haha, just noticed you mentioned exactly the same scenes before...sorry for repeating, but great minds...and so on...we know that already! :teehee::lmfao:

:lmfao:!!!! yeah, we're connected:mf_rosetinted:

im still laughing at the jacket thingy, made my mom watch it and she was like :shocked::lmfao:!!

:lmfao:!!!! yeah, we're connected:mf_rosetinted:

im still laughing at the jacket thingy, made my mom watch it and she was like :shocked::lmfao:!!

:lmfao::thumb_yello:

I almost got stranged in my meds. when i was watching it this morning :aah:

:shocked: Don't you dare! :sneaky2: I need you alive and kicking @Skive, hun! :naughty:

So take care :huglove:

:roftl:

:teehee: i absolutely love the hiccup one, i always think of that when i get them :blush-anim-cl:

i felt bad for laughing when he fell off the drumkit... :blush-anim-cl:

hehehe love him really!

xx

Good morning.

What is so gross about the "veal in his shoes?"

The veal is fresh.

Mika's feet are clean.

His new dog will have fresh toed meat.

Yuck, Kodes...:aah:

Poor Bob Geranium...:mf_rosetinted:

What does that mean, "strangled in my meds?":shocked::blink:

Maybe she was taking her pills and got choked????

Anyone seen DA after that post?:mf_rosetinted:

Yuck, Kodes...:aah:

Poor Bob Geranium...:mf_rosetinted:

Maybe she was taking her pills and got choked????

Anyone seen DA after that post?:mf_rosetinted:

usually she is easy to be found in 2 places: Mikagasmics and NC. Several minutes ago she was in NC.

Careful Dawonka has alot of power (and im not only talking about her super WonkaMobile):mf_rosetinted:

but i will put my culottes over my trousers,i´ll become a superstar and i´ll kick her ass.:mf_rosetinted:

i couldn´t find this thread,i asked a friend to pass me the link,can you believe it????:blink:

but i will put my culottes over my trousers,i´ll become a superstar and i´ll kick her ass.:mf_rosetinted:

i couldn´t find this thread,i asked a friend to pass me the link,can you believe it????:blink:

youve never been in WONKALAND?????:shocked::shocked:

*offers you a flower necklace like they do in Hawaii!*