• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boys to da right!

MVI_102800023-border.jpg

Girls to da left!

MVI_102800030-border.jpg

Goooooood, now i can blame ya all properly...

MVI_102800043-border.jpg

Hey, you, why aren't ya joining others?

MVI_10250035-border.jpg

]Oh, you don't really know which side to take?

MVI_10250072-border.jpg

I don't blame you, neither do I!

MVI_10250128-border.jpg

:roftl:Wonka, you're a genius! the people in you're life must be constantly laughing because of you

:blink:

Uh, hmmm, try telling that to my kids when i'm telling them off, or to my husband when i have my PMT...:lmfao:

Or Mika when he reads the..

:naughty::aah::bleh:

You're amazing :wub2:

Or Mika when he reads the..

:naughty::aah::bleh:

You're amazing :wub2:

Yeah, him too...

One fine day Mika has nothing to do...:roftl:...and decides to read da captions threads from Chapter 1...try telling him that then...:naughty:

Yeah, him too...

One fine day Mika has nothing to do...:roftl:...and decides to read da captions threads from Chapter 1...try telling him that then...:naughty:

I'll do that :mf_rosetinted:

I'm sure he'll have a smile on his face from the first thing he reads untill the last, with some bursting into laughing in between .. :wub2:

:mf_rosetinted:

Aww he reminds me of my lab when he was that age :wub2: He's 9 years old now.... :blush-anim-cl:

very very cute

Oh my freaking goodness! Cuteness overload! Your Mika is so cuuuute!:naughty:

Lucky you girl you :aah:

But you cannot imagine what this baby has put me through...:sneaky2:

He eats practically everything, from wood to foam, from garbage to shoes, he got an enteritis he spent a whole month vomiting and diareia, he lost half of his weight in a week, almost died...:shocked:

As soon as we got him well, on my bday, he put his paw until his shoulder at the garden fence and as he couldn't get it off, pulled so hard he got his shoulder off the place, almost breaking it, vet solved it, put him on anesthesia and pain killers, and after an hour he was jumping the gate...:shocked:, and failing nd bumping his head at the iron gate...:shocked:

Not even my 3 kids gave me such frights as this little bastard...but i luuuurv him...:wub2:

But you cannot imagine what this baby has put me through...:sneaky2:

He eats practically everything, from wood to foam, from garbage to shoes, he got an enteritis he spent a whole month vomiting and diareia, he lost half of his weight in a week, almost died...:shocked:

As soon as we got him well, on my bday, he put his paw until his shoulder at the garden fence and as he couldn't get it off, pulled so hard he got his shoulder off the place, almost breaking it, vet solved it, put him on anesthesia and pain killers, and after an hour he was jumping the gate...:shocked:, and failing nd bumping his head at the iron gate...:shocked:

Not even my 3 kids gave me such frights as this little bastard...but i luuuurv him...:wub2:

Oh my! Poor Mika! :shocked: And poor you! :naughty::huglove:

But yeah...I can totally understand why you love him :wub2: