Giving Gifts?

Allo9991

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So there are many people out there who have something to give Mika, and won't be able to see him anytime soon within the year!

Is there anyway or place that I could send him something? A customized t-shirt for example?

Hi there!

there are 2 addresses in our FAQ where you can send fan letters to Mika.

that being said, wouldn't want to wait and meet him face to face to give him a gift instead? i'm sure Mika can wait :blush-anim-cl:

but i'm in the middle of nowhere in the US!

i know what you mean... but even if it takes 2 years before you give him a gift, at least he'll be able to put a face to it and not just think "oh some fan from the middle of nowhere USA gave it to me :dunno:

but if you really want to send him something, there is an address in USA & one in the UK. you can find them in the MFC FAQ :wink2:

I agree, I'd rather wait a long time. Personally I love to see the reaction on somebody's face when they receive a gift of mine. And like Guy said, he'd have a face to put to the gift. Plus, if you mail it how would you ever know if he really got it?

I agree it's usually best to give him the present in person. My mother took the risk of sending a portrait to a favorite musician of hers and we were lucky enough for him to call her but that specific musician is rather known for that sort of thing. The only thing I send is random letters. I enjoy writing letters and enjoying his music just gives me a excuse to write. I don't think I would send anything other than a letter to him with that address.

well, I think a little different, because his fanclub in Mexico bought a present to him for his birthday and we sent it and he received it and when he came here to Mexico we talked about it with him! and because we sent handcrafts he ask us where we bought them because he wanted some in bigger sizes to his tour :D

so for us, sending him a gift was really good also because he remembered it and he pay us much attention and he thanked to us when we met him :)

well, I think a little different, because his fanclub in Mexico bought a present to him for his birthday and we sent it and he received it and when he came here to Mexico we talked about it with him! and because we sent handcrafts he ask us where we bought them because he wanted some in bigger sizes to his tour :D

so for us, sending him a gift was really good also because he remembered it and he pay us much attention and he thanked to us when we met him :)

Didn't he also mention it on Twitter? I saw someone from Mexico ask if he'd gotten his gift via his management and he said yes and it sounded like he really liked it.

Didn't he also mention it on Twitter? I saw someone from Mexico ask if he'd gotten his gift via his management and he said yes and it sounded like he really liked it.

haha yes, it was me in my stalker phase :teehee:

in my defense I just say that I needed to prove to everybody who participated in the proyect that he received it :)

haha yes, it was me in my stalker phase :teehee:

in my defense I just say that I needed to prove to everybody who participated in the proyect that he received it :)

No I don't blame you! It's hard to just let things go out there not knowing for certain if he got it or not and I'm sure it meant a lot to them to hear it straight from him.

No I don't blame you! It's hard to just let things go out there not knowing for certain if he got it or not and I'm sure it meant a lot to them to hear it straight from him.

haha yes, but I felt a little bad being that stalker :aah:

anyway, now we are planning to send him another :D even though Mika won't answer in twitter if he received it :(

haha yes, but I felt a little bad being that stalker :aah:

anyway, now we are planning to send him another :D even though Mika won't answer in twitter if he received it :(

Well you never know. He may get back on the horse before then. :naughty:

Anyway, at least you can be confident he will get it this time.

I agree, I'd rather wait a long time. Personally I love to see the reaction on somebody's face when they receive a gift of mine. And like Guy said, he'd have a face to put to the gift. Plus, if you mail it how would you ever know if he really got it?[/COLOR]

I sent him a Snowy pin badge (from Tin Tin) once a long time ago to his management company and I'm not convinced he ever got it, which is a shame as I think he would have really liked it too. :sad: In my opinion I would wait to give it to him in person, at least you know he has recieved it and you can see his reaction as you give it to him, that's what I do now.:thumb_yello:

I sent him a Snowy pin badge (from Tin Tin) once a long time ago to his management company and I'm not convinced he ever got it, which is a shame as I think he would have really liked it too. :sad: In my opinion I would wait to give it to him in person, at least you know he has recieved it and you can see his reaction as you give it to him, that's what I do now.:thumb_yello:

That would suck then :blink:.

I do agree with what people are saying about giving him things directly face to face, as it feels more personal, but sometimes even so you're not sure if he liked it or not. When I made a T-shirt for him back in 2007 I couldn't really tell what his reaction was as he was on a strict "no speaking" mode after the gig (he was sick), so my surprise was enormous when I suddenly saw him wearing it on stage at Brixton a few months later :roftl:.

That would suck then :blink:.

I do agree with what people are saying about giving him things directly face to face, as it feels more personal, but sometimes even so you're not sure if he liked it or not. When I made a T-shirt for him back in 2007 I couldn't really tell what his reaction was as he was on a strict "no speaking" mode after the gig (he was sick), so my surprise was enormous when I suddenly saw him wearing it on stage at Brixton a few months later :roftl:.

You are the happy girl). Whether Mika put on other clothes, except for your T-shirt and the red jacket? I do not hope at all to see my gifts on Him . Where it has been written what the presented things He gives to a shop of poor ?

i would love to give it to him face to face! but the thing is i don't know when he'll come back to the US, and i am going to england this summer, but i dk if i'll be able to find him!

and asking if he got on twitter would be a possibility but i'm afraid that he won't see my post..!