OMG that's hilarious. :lmao:

I wanted to :tears: when I didn't get a photo with him - so close, yet so far away. But I shall add you to the guestlist...you're the first one!

A lot of my Mika dreams revolve around waiting for a concert or getting a meet and greet... I think once I dreamt about actually seeing a concert...

Hell, i even dreamt about going to a Britney concert and Mika came on stage and started singing WAG!

Hey, we had a "Mika pub like experience" when we met Jimmy - don't be selfish! :sneaky2:

(and there were far less people as well :biggrin2:)

I hope I get to have a similar experience...

Ahh, now that would be telling!

Real_Breakfast :naughty:

:teehee: Nice!

Ahh, now that would be telling!

Real_Breakfast :naughty:

omg :aah:

A lot of my Mika dreams revolve around waiting for a concert or getting a meet and greet... I think once I dreamt about actually seeing a concert...

Hell, i even dreamt about going to a Britney concert and Mika came on stage and started singing WAG!

OMG! :aah: That's hilarious.

I can't remember any of my Mika dreams. I should really go through that Dreams Thread...

OMG! :aah: That's hilarious.

I can't remember any of my Mika dreams. I should really go through that Dreams Thread...

I remmeber the first one... Rainbow Sky, soangel and I were waiting to go to a Mika concert and we got 2nd or 3rd row, but ended uo getting front row by the start of the concert...

I remember thinking that you were right about Britney... I remember thinking that she was doing a good job of performing (and she actually sang!) and I thought "Wow, Caroline was right!"... I think that was just before Mika came out though :teehee:

[

http://****yeahjimmysims.tumblr.com/

April 7 entry

"Whoever's doing this is hilarious!"

Yay, I follow Jimmy's tumblr :biggrin2: I love tumblr :wub2:

I was a bit shocked (in a positive way), when I clicked on the name of the person, who did a note.

http://mayresende.tumblr.com/

I scrolled down and saw Mika. Haha, I forgot, that this person might be a Mika fan:blush-anim-cl::teehee:

I know her, she is a brazilian fan :pinkbow:

Me three!

Jimmy has really "good quality" hair, if that makes any sense? Very thick and healthy looking. Lovely.

Ooooh yes... I agree!

Thx to iMMa :teehee::

84513318.jpg

This reeks of caption, where's wonka?

:teehee:

Jimmy, don't squint... you'll get wrinkles!

And another one...

http://twitpic.com/1el1jj (yes, I'm too lazy to upload it :teehee:)