You asking me? I don't remember, I really don't :roftl: Apart from waiting in that teeny weeny room for 30 mins whilst nothing was happening :naughty:

Oh and him telling me to f*ck off when I asked for tap water instead of a decent drink :roftl:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmao:

Did he tell you to f*ck off? Ahahaha!! Funny, funny, funny. And now you're known as the sausage girl.

Those chips were nice, though.

Did he tell you to f*ck off? Ahahaha!! Funny, funny, funny. And now you're known as the sausage girl.

Those chips were nice, though.

And pancake face. Any other foods anyone want to throw in there?

Lol! Well they better had been since they weren't cheap :aah:

Am I part of his food posse then? :lmfao: Pancake Face shall have to be the new member :roftl:

P-p-p-pancake face p-p-pancake face, muh-muh-muh-maple syrup

LMFAOOOOOO, we HAVE to put that forward to Jimmy

*or not, seeing as he reads this*

LMFAOOOOOO, we HAVE to put that forward to Jimmy

*or not, seeing as he reads this*

If you ever feel the need to write another script Caz, here's your inspiration :roftl: At least this way you won't be offending anybody :teehee:

If you ever feel the need to write another script Caz, here's your inspiration :roftl: At least this way you won't be offending anybody :teehee:

LOLZ omg :aah: No, scripts involving Jimmy only happen with pictures of Jimmy's food friends :lmfao:

Have you watched Mean Girls? (This isn't a totally unrelated topic, I swear)

LOLZ omg :aah: No, scripts involving Jimmy only happen with pictures of Jimmy's food friends :lmfao:

Have you watched Mean Girls? (This isn't a totally unrelated topic, I swear)

Who said it had to involve Jimmy :das: Plus, Pancake Face is Jimmy's new food friend anyway.

I've only seen it like a bzillion times :rolls_eyes:

Who said it had to involve Jimmy :das: Plus, Pancake Face is Jimmy's new food friend anyway.

I've only seen it like a bzillion times :rolls_eyes:

Aww, I remember when like, one of my scripts even involved Luke Juby. 2008 Dan, 2008 is when I did those scripts! So long ago! *goes all dramatic*

Well you know the bit where the plastics are talking to Lindsay (or Cady, whatever) in the lunch hall, and they look over at the "Art Table" (where Cady's friends are) and they're putting meat on their faces? And the gay one's going "MEH MEH MEH" or making some sort of stupid noise? We should go to a concert and cover our face in pancakes or something. I'm feelin' it.

Aww, I remember when like, one of my scripts even involved Luke Juby. 2008 Dan, 2008 is when I did those scripts! So long ago! *goes all dramatic*

Well you know the bit where the plastics are talking to Lindsay (or Cady, whatever) in the lunch hall, and they look over at the "Art Table" (where Cady's friends are) and they're putting meat on their faces? And the gay one's going "MEH MEH MEH" or making some sort of stupid noise? We should go to a concert and cover our face in pancakes or something. I'm feelin' it.

A bit like this? http://twitpic.com/17lr3x :roftl:

Precisely that, yes. Forget Mika, it's all about impressing the ginger one.

We need a ginger smilie...

With that face? Oh yeas that'll impress him fo sho :roftl: And Mika would just look confused. Heck we can just throw out pancakes like frisbees. This is when I get pancake cravings from talking about pancakes again -_-

With that face? Oh yeas that'll impress him fo sho :roftl: And Mika would just look confused. Heck we can just throw out pancakes like frisbees. This is when I get pancake cravings from talking about pancakes again -_-

Mika gets knickers and golden pants, Jimmy gets food :roftl::roftl: Love it.

At least Mika will look pretty and Jimmy won't starve to death. It's a win-win situation :aah:

I suppose :roftl: *imagines Mika wearing a thong over his trousers*

Precisely that, yes. Forget Mika, it's all about impressing the ginger one.

We need a ginger smilie...

What about a Jimmy smiley? :sneaky2:

:teehee:

:lmfao:

+1