Remix Rain for Mika Points

Christine

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you mean on the rain remix site with the display name? when i registered, it asked me for a username AND a display name, if that helps in any way. :dunno:

Yea, I do. I guess it helps, but I still don't know what they mean by username. Because I don't think we have usernames on Mikasounds as I've said before. I just log in with my E-mail and password, and I've looked around my account and all it shows is my display name, which is just Elle. :dunno:

I'll look again...

I'm still upset I lost my other remixes, the one took me awhile. :sad:

EDIT: Oh wait, is Elle actually my username? I can't believe it since I'm sure someone else would of chosen it before I made my account, even though I made it early on... :dunno:

EDIT2: Oooh, ok. I just checked out the "member search" on Mika sounds and it only lists E-mail and display name. I think I'll just go and try to make an account from those. Hopefully it recognizes me and gives me the credit...

Edited by Buzzbuzz

So, I tried to register with my mikasounds username, but my username on mikasounds contains an apostrophe and the remix site won't let me register under that name because of that...have any of you guys encountered this problem at all?

I made another one, it's called "Angelic Rain" odd tittle I know, but the way I re-mixed it you'd understand.

Man, I cut out Mika for 2 parts...

I like this one more than my last.

Hey, it looks like I did it right! I got 100 points. Do we get the 1,000? It dosn't seem like I did but I'm not sure.

Mika4life13 what's your remix called?

I made another one, it's called "Angelic Rain" odd tittle I know, but the way I re-mixed it you'd understand.

Man, I cut out Mika for 2 parts...

I like this one more than my last.

Hey, it looks like I did it right! I got 100 points. Do we get the 1,000? It dosn't seem like I did but I'm not sure.

Mika4life13 what's your remix called?

Ah, I accidentally saved one it's like TECHNO1 or something :roftl:

This one I'm making is called " techno sex. "

Hah, so I've made one. I don't know, it's interesing haha. It was really fun to make though. I wish we could do more with the song, but it's still really awesome to play with.

I called mine the Raindrops Mix. Next time I'll think of a more clever name. :naughty:

Yes but save as in..on my computer:roftl:

Ok I now made a Church approved version, my granny will be proud:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao::doh: sorry what an idiot, idk no idea sorry!!!

church aapproved... hmm think i may have to try that to get my nan to like him!!!!!! :roftl:

x

This version is with all the instruments removed, just Mika's vocals:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3Z6RWG72

Can you (or anyone else for that matter) make one the other way round? Mika's vocals removed and just the original instruments?:aah:

Edit: Oh and screw it, I just made some ubercool electro-ballad thingie remix and when I tried to log in it said my username was incorrect:tears:

Edited by xlindee

Edit: Oh and screw it, I just made some ubercool electro-ballad thingie remix and when I tried to log in it said my username was incorrect:tears:

I had the same problem, I had to register on that page, I wondered why cause we have just to log in with our mikasounds.com usernames.

I have an problem too: why doesn't the link for my remix work??

I did two more this morning...early this morning.

2) Through The Woods Mix and 3)The Neverending Story Mix

I really like my second one, but the third...I guess you could tell it was five in the morning. :naughty: