Remix Rain for Mika Points

Christine

rainplayer.jpg

Ever fancied trying your hand at remixing a Mika track?

Think you can do better than the likes of Benny Benassi, Domenico Torti and Magistrates?

(Check out all the 'Rain' remixes on the music player at mikasounds.com)

Well now you can take a shot; just click here from 15:00 GMT on Wednesday 18th November to make Mika's forthcoming single - 'Rain' - all your own with the Rain Remixer.

You can turn it into a wistful ballad, a pumping slice of techno, a gleaming pop ditty or whatever you fancy - just be sure to save it so you can share your masterpiece with your friends.

That's not all - if you're collecting Mika's Magic Numbers we'll award 20,000 MMN points to the most outstanding effort.

The competition'll be fierce, but you don't have to win to earn points your first creation on the virtual wheels of steel will automatically earn you 1000 Mika's Magic Numbers Points and each additional remix you upload after that will earn you a further 100.

Click here for more info on Mika's Magic Numbers.

What are you waiting for? Get creative...

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The track seems to be going a bit off, like it's sticking!

Is it supposed to do that?

There's a timeline at the bottom - on my computer at least, it seems to be sticking as it moves from each separate bit - it's not seamless from verse to chorus, etc. :dunno:

This is fun! Man, I'm going to waste way too much time on this thing. :freak:

Okay, show of hands: how many people immediately silenced the instrumental bits to hear just Mika's vocals? :blush-anim-cl:

rainplayer.jpg

Ever fancied trying your hand at remixing a Mika track?

Think you can do better than the likes of Benny Benassi, Domenico Torti and Magistrates?

(Check out all the 'Rain' remixes on the music player at mikasounds.com)

Well now you can take a shot; just click here from 15:00 GMT on Wednesday 18th November to make Mika's forthcoming single - 'Rain' - all your own with the Rain Remixer.

You can turn it into a wistful ballad, a pumping slice of techno, a gleaming pop ditty or whatever you fancy - just be sure to save it so you can share your masterpiece with your friends.

That's not all - if you're collecting Mika's Magic Numbers we'll award 20,000 MMN points to the most outstanding effort.

The competition'll be fierce, but you don't have to win to earn points your first creation on the virtual wheels of steel will automatically earn you 1000 Mika's Magic Numbers Points and each additional remix you upload after that will earn you a further 100.

Click here for more info on Mika's Magic Numbers.

What are you waiting for? Get creative...

Uh...3pm?:mf_rosetinted:

lol cant wait to give it a go!

There's a timeline at the bottom - on my computer at least, it seems to be sticking as it moves from each separate bit - it's not seamless from verse to chorus, etc. :dunno:

Okay, show of hands: how many people immediately silenced the instrumental bits to hear just Mika's vocals? :blush-anim-cl:

*raises hand*:blush-anim-cl:

Yep. :blush-anim-cl:

I wonder if it's having problems because there are so many of us online

with it at one time? It started out fine for me, but now it's stuttering so

badly I gave up :dunno:

I don't like the fact that the chunks are so big. I want to be able to add and remove bits line by line. :naughty:

Although, then I'd be sitting here for the next 16 hours obsessively tweaking this thing. Probably a good thing we can't tweak to the nth degree like that. :blush-anim-cl:

I ramped up the drums and put them on Latin, it sounds so cool!