Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

*tries that* :mad3:

So for those of you on twitter, what is mika's last posts from ... jeez i forget his last post... just say the ones from the one written in japanese. :roftl:

Now am starring at the view out of my bedroom window; Tokyo twinkling at night and the Tokyo Tower from the 53rd floor of the hotel Im in.

about 4 hours ago from Tweetie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For me too now:thumb_yello:

Good. :biggrin2:

eh eh, looks like twitter's got rid of the 'lists' thing. not that i used it anyway...

:blink:

You're right. Ah well... I didn't use it much anyway.

This may explain the over capacity though.

That's his only one? Good didn't much anything too epic!!

THANKS! xoxo

Oh well actually some more, if you read back a bit...:mf_rosetinted:

Was joined on stage by Hikaru Utada tonight. We sang "let it snow". It was glorious. I love her.

@blueskymika pls invite them to my surprise event tomorrow night. Let us know your contact & will sort out. Pls send via Dirrect message now

about 5 hours ago from Tweetie in reply to blueskymika

I am holding 1 of the most amazing gifts I have ever received. Who in Tokyo made the gift that came is the black and white suitcase?? Pls!!

about 5 hours ago from Tweetie

Oh well actually some more, if you read back a bit...:mf_rosetinted:

Was joined on stage by Hikaru Utada tonight. We sang "let it snow". It was glorious. I love her.

@blueskymika pls invite them to my surprise event tomorrow night. Let us know your contact & will sort out. Pls send via Dirrect message now

about 5 hours ago from Tweetie in reply to blueskymika

I am holding 1 of the most amazing gifts I have ever received. Who in Tokyo made the gift that came is the black and white suitcase?? Pls!!

about 5 hours ago from Tweetie

You were holding out on me, huh:mf_rosetinted:

Someone made him a suitcase!?!

:shocked: Isn't that a bit bad? To make fun of a dyslexic person's spelling mistakes? :sneaky2:

Incidentally, as we're checking for spelling mistakes AMP, you just made one there. You should have said 'than' instead of 'then' :original:

Ha: my bad! Thank you very much!

I was just joking around, I'm quite sure the mistake isn't made because of dyslexia but probably because of the speed.

And if the cause was dyslexia: I made a mistake again...

You were holding out on me, huh:mf_rosetinted:

That's got me thinking, maybe someone got him a suitcase to bring all his Christmas presents home:naughty:

That's got me thinking, maybe someone got him a suitcase to bring all his Christmas presents home:naughty:

THATS CLEVER! :shocked:

Haha, advent is starting tomorrow. We'll have something like that every day:mf_rosetinted:

OMG I FORGOT! WOWOOWOW!!

I accidentally blurted out "MY MOMMY BOUGHT ME A TINKERBELL CALDENAR!" today.

:doh:

I think it's just lighthearted teasing at this point - we know he's not the greatest speller, and it's just one of his traits that comprise the person we all admire. I don't think anyone has any malicious intent.

I'd say it's sort of like having a dear friend with a very distinct laugh, who you make fun of (but secretly find endearing). :teehee:

That's it, I totally agree with you:thumb_yello:

Sorry, I didn't mean that it was said with malice, of course, just that for some reason it sounded harsh :dunno:

I figured if I was making mistakes due to a problem like that, I might take it badly if people corrected me, that's all.

And Mana, I do NOT appreciate the laugh example :aah:- Stop reminding me that I have a horrid laugh :sneaky2:

Do you think he'll un-follow her once the segret gig thing is all over?? :boxed:

i'm wondering what bluesky would prefer... if mika followed me for longer than 1-2 days, i'd be torn between "how cool is that?!" and "damn, now i really have to be careful what i write!" - i'd probably stop using twitter for anything else than tweeting mika, because i wouldn't want to spam him with all the everyday stuff i tweet about. :teehee:

good question... i'm quite sure it was a typo that he wrote IS and meant IN... so the present was in the suitcase. but if not, who knows... :dunno:

i'm wondering what bluesky would prefer... if mika followed me for longer than 1-2 days, i'd be torn between "how cool is that?!" and "damn, now i really have to be careful what i write!" - i'd probably stop using twitter for anything else than tweeting mika, because i wouldn't want to spam him with all the everyday stuff i tweet about. :teehee:

good question... i'm quite sure it was a typo that he wrote IS and meant IN... so the present was in the suitcase. but if not, who knows... :dunno:

Yes, I think I be extra careful what I'd write, if I were being followed!:shocked::naughty:

Edited by RAK1

hahah, i'd be so conscious of what i wrote all of a sudden :roftl:

Maybe in a while, he'll un-follow BS, and say something like, 'i don't want to show favouritism to one particular fan' etc. to her. that way he's not being harsh. Either way, BS is currently soo lucky! :aah:

hahah, i'd be so conscious of what i wrote all of a sudden :roftl:

Maybe in a while, he'll un-follow BS, and say something like, 'i don't want to show favouritism to one particular fan' etc. to her. that way he's not being harsh. Either way, BS is currently soo lucky! :aah:

Well, anyone who's ever had a DM from him, has been followed for at least a short time.