Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know exactly how you feel. He deleted one of my picture comments once and I never understood quite why. :sneaky2:

what did you write? maybe it's just a strange way of him letting us know that he's read our comment. :lmfao:

maybe it wasn't him who deleted anything and you all you are imagining things :loco:

:bleh::mf_rosetinted:

I swear the it wasn't twitter who deleted my comments; They were very targetted :roftl:

:no: I remember having read mellody's comment about the fake leaves :biggrin2:

Me too! I read it this afternoon :teehee:. Maybe the leaves ARE fake, and Mika didn't want others to see that Melody had noticed, cause he wanted everyone to think that they were real?

what did you write? maybe it's just a strange way of him letting us know that he's read our comment. :lmfao:

He deleted two of mine, that I know of :sneaky2:. Once, he posted someone's hand holding something (it looked like a female hand) and I made a comment about the nails :teehee:. That was gone within the hour :roftl:.

Later when he was posting those pics of the strange Japanese schoolgirl-band thingie that he went to see, I made a comment about their skirts being very short and stuff, and that also disappeared :mf_lustslow:

Guest whalesfood
Why does one go to the market at 6am then to buy fake leaves????

obviously there would have been a really long line for the fake leaves so he had to make sure to get there early! early bird special! buy fake leaves get a dove ornament for free.

my mom had doves just like that when i was younger she would put in the trees. the had these long ribbons that hung from the back. my grandma had gotten them in france when she went there when she was younger.

Edited by whalesfood

Me too! I read it this afternoon :teehee:. Maybe the leaves ARE fake, and Mika didn't want others to see that Melody had noticed, cause he wanted everyone to think that they were real?

yes, that, or they are real and he didn't want anyone to get the idea that they might not be. :naughty: after all, they DO look fake! :bleh:

He deleted two of mine, that I know of :sneaky2:. Once, he posted someone's hand holding something (it looked like a female hand) and I made a comment about the nails :. That was gone within the hour :roftl:.

Later when he was posting those pics of the strange Japanese schoolgirl-band thingie that he went to see, I made a comment about their skirts being very short and stuff, and that also disappeared :

omg, that's censorship! :shocked::naughty: maybe he just finds it funny to tease us and make us wonder why he deleted it. :teehee:

Why does one go to the market at 6am then to buy fake leaves????

well, maybe he just bought the green needle stuff there (what's that called in english? :teehee:)? and some flowers for his apartment (in the mirror you can see a vase with flowers :bleh:)? mistletoe? poinsettia? :naughty: he's not finished with his xmas deko yet! :roftl:

obviously there would have been a really long line for the fake leaves so he had to make sure to get there early! early bird special! buy fake leaves get a dove ornament for free.

Bingo!:thumb_yello:

He woke up at 6am, my ass!:sneaky2:

He just got to the market at 6 PM, bought a few fake leaves, got an extra dove and got home and got to twit it even before we had dinner so we could have something to fill a thread with in these boring friday nights!

Besides, everything was done in a rush, as Mika's fireplace was decorated by ME last week but he didn't like it!

2mpdj85.jpg:mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2:

Mika, Mika, fake leaves and doves are sooooo 2008!

Trend now is FRESH, FRESH, FRESH...

Please take notice of my suggestion...

2u8jf3r.jpg

OMFG :lmfao: you are a genius!!! I've been lying in bed (i was just quickly checking from my phone before going to sleep) laughing hysterically for the past 5 minutes

Ii love the festive chickens :roftl:

OMFG :lmfao: you are a genius!!! I've been lying in bed (i was just quickly checking from my phone before going to sleep) laughing hysterically for the past 5 minutes

Everything needs to be fresh this Xmas, peeps, new trend!:biggrin2:

How the freck did she notice leaves were fake? I even sprayed them before taking the pic...

Damn woman! No more M&G's for you, Missy!:sneaky2:

t0g9di.jpg

How the freck did she notice leaves were fake? I even sprayed them before taking the pic...

Damn woman! No more M&G's for you, Missy!:sneaky2:

t0g9di.jpg

lol! :roftl: oh well, then i'll just pretend to be a leave to sneak in the m+g, if he thinks he can fool ppl so easily, i'm sure he can be fooled that easily too. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

edit: omfg, can't believe you tweeted that to him about the fake leaves! :lmao:

lol! :roftl: oh well, then i'll just pretend to be a leave to sneak in the m+g, if he thinks he can fool ppl so easily, i'm sure he can be fooled that easily too. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

edit: omfg, can't believe you tweeted that to him about the fake leaves! :lmao:

I was mad at him for deleting your post just coz you noticed it...:mf_rosetinted:

I was mad at him for deleting your post just coz you noticed it...:mf_rosetinted:

i still prefer to believe that deleting my post was a strange way of him saying hello to me, lol! :roftl:

well, let me dream, it feels better than thinking he doesn't like what i write. :naughty:

i still prefer to believe that deleting my post was a strange way of him saying hello to me, lol! :roftl:

well, let me dream, it feels better than thinking he doesn't like what i write. :naughty:

:huglove:

Of course it was, he thought, oh, Karin, the one asking me stuff at the webchat, let me just delete her post so she knows i read it and i lurrved it...:biggrin2:

Willywonka, I will die of laugh now, those chickens... And tomatoes.... What an idea. There would be no need go shopping, just sit near fireplace, move a hand and here is a fresh cabbage :))) :))))

you are geniuos

Are they cabbages?

I thought they were lettuces!:blink:

Can you see a face in the centre of them? I can!

Are they cabbages?

I thought they were lettuces!:blink:

Can you see a face in the centre of them? I can!

Those are lettuces, not cabbages...Cabbages are soooo 07...

Lettuce is the new black...

Yes, i also noticed a face formed by the top leaves...Is that Macca?????????:shocked::mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2:

I'm afraid that the way I see it, and the way my relationship with him goes, I'm quite sure that he deleted them because he didn't like them :lmfao:

But hey, carry on making yourself feel better with these thoughts if you want :aah::wub2:

And Wonka, how about adding some Festive Carrots to the mix? They would add a lovely splash of colour :roftl: