Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

Guest whalesfood
If I get a boyfriend who slightly resembles Mika as well as having a body like that I might die a happy lady.

And a very smug lady too.

my ex looked a whole lot like him. it was very nice. lol. however jaki would have said that mika looked like him. haha.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ROFL omg, thanks for noticing that :aah:

I can never spell/concentrate properly when I have music on.

What you meant was "I can never spell/concentrate properly when I am drooling over this..."

aussielandnov24-4.jpg

But then, I, THE NON-DROOLING ONE, who never drooled once in my whole MFC life over Mika, I gotta confess to you, tonight, I IZ DROOLING OVER THAT...:lmfao:

What you meant was "I can never spell/concentrate properly when I am drooling over this..."

aussielandnov24-4.jpg

But then, I, THE NON-DROOLING ONE, who never drooled once in my whole MFC life over Mika, I gotta confess to you, tonight, I IZ DROOLING OVER THAT...:lmfao:

LIES, YOU DROOL OVER HIM ALL THE TIME :mf_rosetinted:

If I get a boyfriend who slightly resembles Mika as well as having a body like that I might die a happy lady.

And a very smug lady too.

I'm sure that you will at some point, and probably more than one. You're a young, lovely, pretty girl, and you'll meet a few "Mika's" along the way for sure :naughty:

You're the worst of them all, you drool in secret!:mf_rosetinted:

Is it this what ya'r all droolin about?:teehee::wink2::naughty:

aussielandnov24-5.jpg

I don't. I'm a clean and tidy person. :shun:

I think Mika should eat tons of polenta. Then I may start drooling. I refuse to drool over self-starved creatures. :boxed:

Sire, polenta is good, polenta is healthy, polenta will make you sing better. :hypo:

I have a crush on a skinny, curly haired brunette boy. :teehee:

He's 2 years older though...:sad:

What's the problem? :blink: Two years is nothing! :blink:

:teehee: Well, I just don't see how people can do it. 15 to 17 is a big leap, yet personally I see no difference between 22 and 24 or the like.:dunno:

I know I wouldn't want to date someone in grade 8. :puking:

Hmmm, I know what you mean. A few years later, 2 years age difference (or more even; My husband is 6 years younger than me :lmfao: ) is nothing, but at 15 there is a big difference with 17....

I don't know what to say... If you haven't met him, you can always console yourself with the thought that he may be a total ass :aah:

I'm sure that you will at some point, and probably more than one. You're a young, lovely, pretty girl, and you'll meet a few "Mika's" along the way for sure :naughty:

Thanks. If you meet a Mika Clone quite happily point him in my direction please, cos all I've had so far are complete dicks :aah:

Hmmm, I know what you mean. A few years later, 2 years age difference (or more even; My husband is 6 years younger than me :lmfao: ) is nothing, but at 15 there is a big difference with 17....

I don't know what to say... If you haven't met him, you can always console yourself with the thought that he may be a total ass :aah:

6 years younger that's like me going out with a 9 year old. :lmfao: Weird thought at this age... but yeah, when I'm older it'll be NBD.

Yeah, but I know people who know him and say a.) he would be perfect for me because we have the same humour and b.) he's really nice and sweet and funny.

FML!

I don't. I'm a clean and tidy person. :shun:

I think Mika should eat tons of polenta. Then I may start drooling. I refuse to drool over self-starved creatures. :boxed:

Sire, polenta is good, polenta is healthy, polenta will make you sing better. :hypo:

Self-starved!? :blink:

I don't think he starves himself, well, at least he wouldn't get abs doing that. :dunno:

Self-starved!? :blink:

I don't think he starves himself, well, at least he wouldn't get abs doing that. :dunno:

Those are ribs! :roftl:

6 years younger that's like me going out with a 9 year old. :lmfao: Weird thought at this age... but yeah, when I'm older it'll be NBD.

Yeah, but I know people who know him and say a.) he would be perfect for me because we have the same humour and b.) he's really nice and sweet and funny.

FML!

Perv! :sneaky2:

Thanks. If you meet a Mika Clone quite happily point him in my direction please, cos all I've had so far are complete dicks :aah:

I suggest maybe we should get some of Mika's DNA and take it to some very clever scientists and ask if they can make a few million Mika clones for all us MFC'ers who want their own Mika.. I'm pretty sure a few years back they cloned a sheep which started the cloning revolulution, now to start the Mika world domination with Mika clones.. Who's with my idea!? :biggrin2:I'm a little tired, so if this sounds crazy that's to blame for it!...

FML!

I don't think it matters that much, surely if you'd have things in common... I've dated someone that was 6 years older than me, it was even better for me because I needed a more mature and stabile person :dunno: Think it depends from person to person and the situation you're in. If I were you, I wouldn't care too much about the age, but I'd make sure I'd meet him :biggrin2: