Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

I don't think it matters that much, surely if you'd have things in common... I've dated someone that was 6 years older than me, it was even better for me because I needed a more mature and stabile person :dunno: Think it depends from person to person and the situation you're in. If I were you, I wouldn't care too much about the age, but I'd make sure I'd meet him :biggrin2:

Yeaaah :fangurl: he is soooo gorgeous, and he was looking at me at our coffee house!

Of course, it was probably because I was screaming out the words to grace kelly but you know... :roftl:

Yes, my "fwend" has yet to introduce us. :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I suggest maybe we should get some of Mika's DNA and take it to some very clever scientists and ask if they can make a few million Mika clones for all us MFC'ers who want their own Mika.. I'm pretty sure a few years back they cloned a sheep which started the cloning revolulution, now to start the Mika world domination with Mika clones.. Who's with my idea!? :biggrin2:I'm a little tired, so if this sounds crazy that's to blame for it!...

Seems perfectly logical to me :roftl: Gets my vote :thumb_yello:

Right....he has a nubbin doesn't he..hmm..

I don't get that, I've never seen it and I have seen plenty of shirtless pictures. :glasses2:

Are u kidding me? It's everywhere :aah: Wait... *searches random shirtless pic*

69405854.jpg

63265453.jpg

85464188.jpg

:mf_rosetinted:

Sorry for this interruption, please carry on :mf_rosetinted:

69405854.jpg

63265453.jpg

85464188.jpg

Is it a mole or a nipple? Because I found THIS picture: (Not Mika) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:20060726_supernumerary_nipples_torso_w_text.png so it's in the right place for a third nipple PLUS third nipples can LOOK like moles...

I suggest maybe we should get some of Mika's DNA and take it to some very clever scientists and ask if they can make a few million Mika clones for all us MFC'ers who want their own Mika.. I'm pretty sure a few years back they cloned a sheep which started the cloning revolulution, now to start the Mika world domination with Mika clones.. Who's with my idea!? :biggrin2:I'm a little tired, so if this sounds crazy that's to blame for it!...

Im up for it! :naughty:

69405854.jpg

63265453.jpg

85464188.jpg

:lmfao: think thats clear to her now!

Is it a mole or a nipple? Because I found THIS picture: (Not Mika) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:20060726_supernumerary_nipples_torso_w_text.png so it's in the right place for a third nipple PLUS third nipples can LOOK like moles...

:lmfao: This person has a lot of nipples :aah:

Well see that's the thing, I don't even know if such a thing as a third nipple ACTUALLY exists (didn't research :aah:), but to me all third nipples look like moles :roftl: Like the lily allen one :teehee:

count me in on that! :thumb_yello:

I think it might have been photoshopped? :dunno:

Maybe possible :thumb_yello:

Well see that's the thing, I don't even know if such a thing as a third nipple ACTUALLY exists (didn't research :aah:), but to me all third nipples look like moles :roftl: Like the lily allen one :teehee:

they certainly do exist lol.

I didint know before Lilly Allen's one :aah:

Hmmm, I know what you mean. A few years later, 2 years age difference (or more even; My husband is 6 years younger than me :lmfao: ) is nothing, but at 15 there is a big difference with 17....

I don't know what to say... If you haven't met him, you can always console yourself with the thought that he may be a total ass :aah:

the way i sees things like that is that its of course basiclly about the connection but also a lil with age... i have my limits. Or i did... ive givin up in the "find love" area. But it can get too... grose? i dont get some from my fam... my lil sis is 24. enganged to a dude whos 45. my mum whos 47 is in a relationship with one whos 35 and my s-dad.... 57, married to one whos 39 :blink: But well if things works out for em...