Mika on the Real Evening Show

mellody

interview on real radio northwest, think it was aired tonight:

http://www.realradionorthwest.co.uk/presenters-shows/shows-j92q/the-evening-show-izrz/mika-on-the-real-evening-show/k2gx4zww/

download-link by mari62: http://www.sendspace.com/file/cll6cs

he talks about his worldwide success, and about his foot/why he finished the LA show

... and that radio city thing in NY that everyone has been wondering about is planned for next summer. :wink2:

Edited by mellody

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting!

So he says he'll be doing Radio City in New York during the Summer...we'll see :naughty:

i wonder why he talks about it in about every country except the us... :naughty: does he want to make us all fly over from europe? :roftl:

he talks about his worldwide success, and about his foot/why he finished the LA show

... and that radio city thing in NY that everyone has been wondering about is planned for next summer. :wink2:

Thanks, Karin! :yay:

Thanks for posting!

So he says he'll be doing Radio City in New York during the Summer...we'll see :naughty:

i wonder why he talks about it in about every country except the us... :naughty: does he want to make us all fly over from europe? :roftl:

:roftl: Yes, I wondered that myself -- he told the French, he told the

Italians, and now he's told the Brits.

HELLOOOO???!!! MIKA??? Your American audience is over HERE!

:groupwave:

I'll see you there :biggrin2:

Thanks for posting Mellody :flowers2:

We don't know that yet :naughty:

I really want a Mac for graduation, so I don't know yet. We shall see :lol3:

YEAH! :insane: I could tell my mom that I need to meet my long lost twin. :wink2::naughty:

I just said to my mom, "You know...we should go to New York..." Her response was to laugh. :sneaky2:

Well, I still have some time left to beg...:teehee:

You just have to provide her with all the details beforehand and chisel out the facts. That's how I got to go to Oakland :naughty:

Awesome! Thanks for posting this! I really hope that he decides to do more shows in America as well!!! I'm throwing pennies in every pond.

Or, I hope that I win the lotto so that I can go travel to see him all over the place. :naughty:

I like that he thinks we're like a cult. I bet all the people who drove by the queue in Oakland thought so too! :roftl:

I like that he thinks we're like a cult. I bet all the people who drove by the queue in Oakland thought so too! :roftl:

why did i understand that he said HE's a cult in the US? :blink: tz, guess i gotta listen again, this time more carefully! :doh:

but the queues in europe don't look much different either. just some more ppl - maybe it seems more normal if it's 100 ppl in funny outfits than just 10. :lmfao:

T4P Karin!! nice interview :pinkbow:

here's the DL link if anyone wishes to download it :)

Mika @ Real Radio Interview 19.11.2009.mp3 http://www.sendspace.com/file/cll6cs

thanx for that, added the link in the first post. :wink2:

interview on real radio northwest, think it was aired tonight:

http://www.realradionorthwest.co.uk/presenters-shows/shows-j92q/the-evening-show-izrz/mika-on-the-real-evening-show/k2gx4zww/

download-link by mari62: http://www.sendspace.com/file/cll6cs

That's a lovely interview! T4P

why did i understand that he said HE's a cult in the US? :blink: tz, guess i gotta listen again, this time more carefully! :doh:

but the queues in europe don't look much different either. just some more ppl - maybe it seems more normal if it's 100 ppl in funny outfits than just 10. :lmfao:

He DID say that he's like a cult, implying that all his fans are like his cult followers. :wink2:

:lmfao: Well, the queues here get pretty big as well. It just takes longer...remember the LA queue. THAT was a big one by the time they opened the doors.:naughty:

He DID say that he's like a cult, implying that all his fans are like his cult followers. :wink2:

:lmfao: Well, the queues here get pretty big as well. It just takes longer...remember the LA queue. THAT was a big one by the time they opened the doors.:naughty:

ah good then, so i understood it right but just couldn't make the connection, lol. :naughty:

i know... but i was talking about the oakland queue, which was really tiny until about 4pm. :naughty: