Mika on Australian Morning TV, 23.11.09 (ft. eye patch)

mellody

i posted this already in the twitter update thread, but think it can't hurt to have an extra thread for it: mika today on australian morning tv "sunrise tv", performing rain+wag and a short interview, where he explains what happened to his eye (it's 2 videos):

http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/sunrise/video/concerts/

plus, he also was on "the morning show" - scroll down on this site to find the video: http://au.tv.yahoo.com/the-morning-show/video/

Edited by Blue Sky

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought calling a thread Mika performs in eye patch would have been great:roftl:

But you beat me to making the thread:teehee:

well, you have the mod power, you can add the eye patch to the title if you feel like it. :naughty:

I understand Mika's situation though. Mosquitoes LOVE me, and I have the worst reaction to their bites, so I am always putting on repellent. One time, a mosquito bit my lip, and it swelled so much that it looked like I was wearing wax lips except that it was only my top lip. :roftl:

It's true that mosquitoes prefer some people's blood over other's. Luckily, my blood sucks. :yay:

"you're always living for the gig and you can get addicted to that, so it can be dangerous"

who are you telling this, mika! :roftl:

interesting to hear that even HE gets addicted to his own gigs... :naughty:

lol great stuff, I'm glad his eye is healing cos it's bad enough to be spraying insect repellant "on your bum" but you can't really spray it on your eyes poor fella lol.

(the collar on his shirt would look better up like he usually wear them cos it looks a bit twin set and pearls the way he's wearing it on this interview lol).

It was at the end of the morning show one.

Thanks, I'll re-watch it now :naughty:

EDIT: Okay, turns out I didn't even watch it once. Now it all makes sense :doh:

I love the bit where he says how he'll bring friends over, but they'll stay in the corner and he'll be like "What's wrong?" and they'll go "Your family's fighting" and then Mika's like "No, this is how we always talk to each other" :roftl:

Edited by Fmbm

lol great stuff, I'm glad his eye is healing cos it's bad enough to be spraying insect repellant "on your bum" but you can't really spray it on your eyes poor fella lol.

that bit made me lol, i don't usually have a naughty mind (well, not THAT naughty... :angel_not:), but when he went like "literally everywhere, EVERYWHERE!" with that :das: look on his face - well, not sure if he was talking about his bum at that moment... :naughty:

found it interesting what he said about twitter... so far i'd thought when he talked about the "going to the bathroom" thing, that he meant no one would want to read if he posted that - but in this interview it sounded more to me like he got fed up of his fans telling him via twitter when they were going to the bathroom and stuff like that. this, plus his remark about no secrets being left. he said in a recent interview that he likes to keep some secrets... and from what he said now he obviously has the feeling that he has to be careful that people don't get to know him too well via twitter - if that makes any sense...

and he has a point there imo, twitter does get him a lot closer to us when he shares his feelings+thoughts about stuff on there - and i can understand if he gets the feeling that he might reveal parts of his personality by that, which he actually wants to keep to himself. :dunno:

or do i interpret that bit about the secrets totally wrong? :blink: