• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rubbish.

Too much homework to do.

I'm ill AGAIN!

All of my 'mates' are ignoring me on facebook.

Can't be bothered to go back to 6th form.

In trouble with my Mum as per usual.

Thats how I feel just to name some things that I feel rubbish about.

I also feel like I'm getting swept away into another obsession that I am NOT ready for :roftl:

It's like...I could feel it building and in the back of my mind I could hear a little voice saying "Oh sh*t, oh sh*t! Not again! You still haven't recovered from Mika! You're still suffering from him! And David Bowie is killing you too! Not another one!"

:lmfao:

I'm sorry tiny man in my brain but I can't help it :roftl:

Lost and confused. I don't know who I am and what I believe in. I don't know if I want to be initiated into Catholicism; I want to explore religions. I would feel bad about not being Catholic though, because my mom is a strong Catholic.

I'm a jealous person also, and I don't like myself for that. I want to change it so bad, but its hard.

And I love nature so incredibly much; I wish the world was how it was in the beginning, with everything just natural and untouched. I hate technology and money and material possessions and many of the things we have made our lives depend on. They're all worthless, and I want to try to find what will make my life worth living.