Dark Angel

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty good cos Serbia beat Germany at the WC.:aah:

And Massive Attack performs here on the June 25th. Like them.:wub2:

Gun's and Roses come to Belgrade in September. Not sure about them though.:blink:

Pretty down... :boxed:

Aerosmith are doing Bucharest today and I've been listening to them like... all my life, and... would've LOVED to go, but my town is just not that well placed and all the important gigs are always hundreds of kms away...

I will already do a 15-hour course by train to see Mika this July :blink:

Tired yet hyper. . . how does that work?

In my experience thats drinking a can of redbull just as your about to go to bed :teehee::roftl:

and whats with teh fire outside your window??? u ok :(

Edited by Ads™

In my experience thats drinking a can of redbull just as your about to go to bed :teehee::roftl:

and whats with teh fire outside your window??? u ok :(

Yeah, I'm just worried because a lot of my friends live in that area. It's actually miles away but with the smoke and the wind it looks a lot closer than it is. People are being evacuated and the Humane Society had to move across town. A shelter is being set up at a middle school (exactly where you want to be during the summer. :mf_rosetinted: ). But they've got it covered, I think. We've got some good fire fighters and the smoke's already got down quite a bit. It's kind of exciting to watch all the planes go by. :biggrin2:

But one of my friends can't get to her house to pack her stuff and she just got a guitar from her dad (it's very important to her) so if it hits her house everything'll be gone.

But like I said, the smoke has gone down and things are lookin' up. The interstate is even moving now (the interstateal sign that things are fine! :lmfao: ) I don't think it's even hit any houses yet. Keep your fingers crossed that it never will!

:sad: unwanted...

Oh please don't ... I didn't mean to make you feel like that hun :huglove:

I feel like that sometimes though in their ... I'm just not comfortable talking about Mika the way some of you do ... you're alot younger than me :naughty:

Please don't leave Mikagasmics ... we both love that thread ... :flowers2:

I just wish you didn't get bored so much .... :aah: