Mika @ Sacrée Soirée 16-12-2009 on TF1

Droopsy

LOL! :roftl: and agree to the "wtf"... - donuts?! :lmfao:

hope someone will translate it for us then... :naughty:

if he keeps on doing that many interviews in french, i really should consider learning the language better - it's depressing only to be able to understand the topics without understanding what he's saying on them! :roftl:

and guess i should learn spanish too. his is improving so that he can now do whole interviews in spanish, and i still don't know any of it! :naughty: next will probably be italian, but i wanted to learn that anyway. :naughty:

totally agree...I can't understand various languages he uses except english

I'll be really really really happy if someone make Eng sub for mfcers like me...

well I love his speaking french though not understand at all , it's fascinating :naughty:

I'll do my best :wink2: I have a free evening, I hope someone would register it and put it on youtube cause I don't know how to do that but I will translate for you.

Can't wait :mf_lustslow:

Tears? Why?

From joy, excitement, wow, this is a nice picture :wub2:

They asked charles aznavour to come to the show, one of mika's idols so it seems. And he's now singing 'la boheme' for Mika :teehee:

And Mika's like really focused and listening to him, obviously touched/moved and his eyes are watery... It's very beautiful to see actually :wub2:

They asked charles aznavour to come to the show, one of mika's idols so it seems. And he's now singing 'la boheme' for Mika :teehee:

And Mika's like really focused and listening to him, obviously touched/moved and his eyes are watery... It's very beautiful to see actually :wub2:

:tears::tears:

He's really sweet

Awww :wub2: hope we'll get to see it soon!

aww! :wub2: can't wait to see it!

Guest whalesfood

awwww. how great for mika to have that happen!

Yeah, it will be live :thumb_yello:

and some of my friends have applied to be in the audience !

There will be another tv show, called "la chanson de l'année" (The song of the year) which will be recorded on the 14th of December in a gig venue of Paris.

But we don't know yet when it will be on TV, probably at the beginning of 2010. We'll let you know :wink2:

:wink2:"La chanson de l'annee" was recorded on dec.14 on Palais des Sports, Paris and it will be aired on Dec 30, TF1 ,8:45 PM (french time) !

i know those things from tokio hotel forum.:thumb_yello: