Mika @ Sacrée Soirée 16-12-2009 on TF1

Droopsy

From joy, excitement, wow, this is a nice picture :wub2:

They asked charles aznavour to come to the show, one of mika's idols so it seems. And he's now singing 'la boheme' for Mika :teehee:

And Mika's like really focused and listening to him, obviously touched/moved and his eyes are watery... It's very beautiful to see actually :wub2:

AWWW!!!

Bless him!

Will check out video tomorrow night.

Wow that was a very nice moment we had on French TV tonight. Very moving. It's the first time I really realise how attached to French culture Mika is. I have a whole new view about him, love him even more if it's still possible :wub2:

I'd like to help you all see the video but I have no clue how to do this!

Found this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It9tD8zC5gc :wink2: It's 3 minutes, was that the only part he's in or there's more?

Edit: His voice.. ahhh :wub2::wub2:

cool, t4p! what songs are those? :blink: some french folk songs? why does he sing them? his faves? arrgh, i hate not being able to understand a word! :aah:

:wink2:"La chanson de l'annee" was recorded on dec.14 on Palais des Sports, Paris and it will be aired on Dec 30, TF1 ,8:45 PM (french time) !

i know those things from tokio hotel forum.:thumb_yello:

speaking about it look what i found

Medley Chanson de l'année - Paris - 14/12/09

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDnPMnd6J3I

:wub2:Mika at 1:15(Relax) and 3:04(Rain)

:thumb_yello:thank you ,Miro,for the video!

Edited by nicoleta

cool, t4p! what songs are those? :blink: some french folk songs? why does he sing them? his faves? arrgh, i hate not being able to understand a word! :aah:

No.. They're not folk french song :aah: They're songs that he likes since ever.. Songs he listened to when he was younger etc.. :wub2:

Unfortunately I don't know titles I'm sorry, but I can tell you the first one brings back so many beautiful memories to me :wub2: Okay totally off topic sorry:roftl:

But he also sang rain, he talked a bit with the host, but the most beautiful part was actually when charles was singing... They showed mika's face a lot and it was beautiful:wub2:

The last one he sings is actually 'la boheme', the one charles sings for him later!

Unfortunately I don't know titles I'm sorry, but I can tell you the first one brings back so many beautiful memories to me :wub2: Okay totally off topic sorry:roftl:

But he also sang rain, he talked a bit with the host, but the most beautiful part was actually when charles was singing... They showed mika's face a lot and it was beautiful:wub2:

The last one he sings is actually 'la boheme', the one charles sings for him later!

But you know what? I think Charles could sing live for Mika.. Ok he is old but...... :mf_rosetinted:

I don't get your point hun :teehee:

:roftl:

Well.. I think... If I am gonna see one of my biggest fan and I have to sing him a song.. I will sing my song live.. Not in playback.. Aww... Don't know how to say that in english you know when it just seems that you're singing but you're not really? :aah:

:roftl:

Well.. I think... If I am gonna see one of my biggest fan and I have to sing him a song.. I will sing my song live.. Not in playback.. Aww... Don't know how to say that in english you know when it just seems that you're singing but you're not really? :aah:

Where did I say he was playbacking then? :blink: