Mika@ Q-Music showcase - Holland - 17 December 2009

robertina

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
*sigh*

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but...

Got an email from our contact just a few minutes ago:

Unfortunately there are no places for the Dutch showcase as these have already all been allocated

:tears:

Sorry, guys. It doesn't always work out.

That's a big bummer! Thank you for trying tho Deb. We will go anyway, who knows, maybe there will be people who don't go after all and their tickets will go for sale. I am still hoping for that (Xmas) miracle.

Hi everyone,

Don't know if you already heard that Mika will be at Jeroen van Inkel from 16.00 till 18.00 tomorrow.

You can text or mail questions you want to ask Mika and maybe your question will be asked.

Sorry the ticket thing didn't work out.

Hi everyone,

Don't know if you already heard that Mika will be at Jeroen van Inkel from 16.00 till 18.00tomorrow.

You can text or mail questions you want to ask Mika and maybe your question will be asked.

Sorry the ticket thing did'nt work out.

ooooh thank youuuu... how do u know? Can't find it?? help :)

Hi everyone,

Don't know if you already heard that Mika will be at Jeroen van Inkel from 16.00 till 18.00tomorrow.

Sorry the ticket thing did'nt work out.

Thank you for mention it :thumb_yello:

Tweet from Qmusic

Qmusic In de nieuwe Q-studio's worden inmiddels de voorbereidingen getroffen voor de Q-showcase met Mika, morgenavond...

They are busy with the preparations for the showcase tomorrow night :D...

Just on Twitter:

In de nieuwe Q-studio's worden inmiddels de voorbereidingen getroffen voor de Q-showcase met Mika, morgenavond...

3 minutes ago from web

Morgen maak je in elk programma nog kans op 2 exclusieve kaarten voor de Q-showcase met Mika plus een Meet & Greet!! Totaal nog 5x2 kaarten.

2 minutes ago from web

I'm excited :biggrin2:

I read that some people may have problems with cathing their train. I'll also travel with the train, so I asked Q-Music how late the showcase will end. They said it will end at the latest at 23.00.

Damn that late? Can't believe it.. It starts at 8:30 pm so it never ends at 11 pm... i think??? or we have a after Xmas party hahahaha..

Archived