• Portugal
    • Italy
    • France
    • Brazil
    • Other

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know who to support now :teehee: I guess Spain, I think Alonso is really cute :roftl: oh gee, I'm deciding on looks now?? :roftl:

And for Uruguay - Germany, such a shame :sad: Two teams I support. Well, I hope Uru gets third place. Germany should have been in the final imo and they played very bad against Spain in comparison :blink: Uru played very good every time. So yes, Uruguay for :winner_third_h4h:

I don't know who to support now :teehee: I guess Spain, I think Alonso is really cute :roftl: oh gee, I'm deciding on looks now?? :roftl:

And for Uruguay - Germany, such a shame :sad: Two teams I support. Well, I hope Uru gets third place. Germany should have been in the final imo and they played very bad against Spain in comparison :blink: Uru played very good every time. So yes, Uruguay for :winner_third_h4h:

Your supporting teams based on "cute guys" please please no :roftl:

Your supporting teams based on "cute guys" please please no :roftl:

Mwahaha:roftl: Well, I don't really like any of those two teams, so what am I supposed to do :roftl:

I just *hope* it's gonna be a nice offensive game :shocked: I actually think.... How do you say "potdicht" in English ...:naughty: Errmm, I'm worried it will take a long time for the game to "break open", if it even does :blink:

Mwahaha:roftl: Well, I don't really like any of those two teams, so what am I supposed to do :roftl:

I just *hope* it's gonna be a nice offensive game :shocked: I actually think.... How do you say "potdicht" in English ...:naughty: Errmm, I'm worried it will take a long time for the game to "break open", if it even does :blink:

Ive never heard of that word .... "potdicht" .. what does it mean .. Ill try to get the English word

I hope its a thriller .. 6 - 6 into extra time and Holland win with a screamer:wub2:

Ive never heard of that word .... "potdicht" .. what does it mean .. Ill try to get the English word

I hope its a thriller .. 6 - 6 into extra time and Holland win with a screamer:wub2:

a game with no good play? no goals, no really good changes. I think that is meant.

I like it if it's going to be a thriller but I don't think it's good for my heart :aah:

But Paul the Octupus said we're going to win and I believe him :roftl:

a game with no good play? no goals, no really good changes. I think that is meant.

I like it if it's going to be a thriller but I don't think it's good for my heart :aah:

Paul The Octopus!!!! :roftl::roftl::roftl::thumb_yello:

Hmmm boring? or stalemate .. I would say .:wink2:

Paul The Octopus!!!! :roftl::roftl::roftl::thumb_yello:

Hmmm boring? or stalemate .. I would say .:wink2:

No, potdicht as in: closed. Both teams very defensive so there's no chance or opening for one to break out and score. :thumb_yello:

But ooohhh, I like that 6-6 prediction way more!! And then penalties! :biggrin2: (I love penalties :teehee::roftl:)

Hehe: Amsterdam is already taken precautions in case Holland wins the worldcup. The team will land on Schiphol and will make a boattrip on the Amsterdam canals then. People who have a house-boat overthere are already warned by the council!

Hehe: Amsterdam is already taken precautions in case Holland wins the worldcup. The team will land on Schiphol and will make a boattrip on the Amsterdam canals then. People who have a house-boat overthere are already warned by the council!

Oh dear! Imagine if you live there and you don't want anything to do with football, poor people :aah:

Will you go and watch?:thumb_yello:

Wow .. that would be some sight ...

I was so suprised when in Dammy just how many canals are there :shocked:

I loved the one running around babz place ... really cool , just having one run down the main street is ace:wub2:

So, Pulpo Paul predicts Spain to win:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmTXf2EOGs0

And Germany to get third place. I'm curious to see if he's right again:thumb_yello:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNfVDxWKW3I

I hope the prediction is correct! Spain deserves it!

You guys should see my city everytime Holland plays! The whole city looks orange!

Oh dear! Imagine if you live there and you don't want anything to do with football, poor people :aah:

Will you go and watch?:thumb_yello:

Ofcourse!! In my orange t-shirt!:biggrin2:

Nice new commercial:

Wow .. that would be some sight ...

I was so suprised when in Dammy just how many canals are there :shocked:

I loved the one running around babz place ... really cool , just having one run down the main street is ace:wub2:

Or to live on one!:wink2:

So, Pulpo Paul predicts Spain to win:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmTXf2EOGs0

And Germany to get third place. I'm curious to see if he's right again:thumb_yello:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNfVDxWKW3I

I only today learnt that Paul the Octopus is really an octopus. I thought it was a psychic named Octopus:doh:

They said on tv that he was mistaken for the EC finales last time. So I hope he's wrong now too...:thumb_yello:

Octopus says Spain? , I thought it just got Germany games right? :blink:

Yeah, but he was asked for the finale too.

There's a Dutch octopus called Pauline and that one said Holland was going to win :yay::aah:

Did you see the dolphin? He choose the Netherlands and they said his favourite food is......octopus....:roftl:!:thumb_yello:

Sorry Dutchies - but I will have to support Spain now :aah:

VIVA ESPANA!

:sneaky2::thumbdown::mf_rosetinted:

Did you see the dolphin? He choose the Netherlands and they said his favourite food is......octopus....:roftl:!:thumb_yello:

A dolphin too? :roftl:

Gonna try this with my hamster. The left sunflower seed is Holland, the right one is Spain :mf_rosetinted:

Archived