• Portugal
    • Italy
    • France
    • Brazil
    • Other

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think "Paul" is so amazing!!!And I hope Urugary and Germany can play well in the next World Cup.Go Urugary, Go Italy,Go Germany.I will support you forever.:biggrin2:

Are we the same?? ah no, I don't see Portugal :teehee:

Ofcourse!! In my orange t-shirt!:biggrin2:

Nice new commercial:

Awesome!

Did you see the dolphin? He choose the Netherlands and they said his favourite food is......octopus....:roftl:!:thumb_yello:

LOL :lmfao::floor: I heard about a parrot predicting holland as well :wink2:

OH GOD NO. I really hope my hamster is wrong! :aah:

389502599.jpg

:floor:

OH GOD NO. I really hope my hamster is wrong! :aah:

389502599.jpg

Quick: change the name cards!:roftl:

Ohhhh all these animal predications , see what I can do with my two goldfish:aah:

You paint NL on one fish and SP on the other, then call your cat and see which one he eats first....:naughty::teehee:

almost every brazilian I know is supporting Spain :naughty: so do I :biggrin2:

and see you in 2014

4tatn8.jpg

tumblr_l59lpyYcjo1qzif95o1_500.jpg

:mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

You are scared of Orange, aren't you?:wink2:

This dutch tweet is funny:

jeannienkie Ons slimme konijn Socrates gokt op Nederland. Hij koos een oranje wortel in plaats van basilicum. Basilicum was Spanje. Lol, maar bijgeloof.

7 minutes ago via web

Our smart rabbit Socratis predicts it's going to be The Netherlands. He choose an orange carrot in stead of basil. Basil was Spain. Fun but not true believe..

You are scared of Orange, aren't you?:wink2:

This dutch tweet is funny:

jeannienkie Ons slimme konijn Socrates gokt op Nederland. Hij koos een oranje wortel in plaats van basilicum. Basilicum was Spanje. Lol, maar bijgeloof.

7 minutes ago via web

Our smart rabbit Socratis predicts it's going to be The Netherlands. He choose an orange carrot in stead of basil. Basil was Spain. Fun but not true believe..

It's hard to support a country who kicked us off the World Cup :roftl:

but like I already said: It's good for Brazil that a team with no World Cup will win this time ;)

And no one will have 5 world cups :biggrin2::mf_rosetinted:

Our hamster Sammy predicted The Netherlands as winner!

Unfortunately no pics, but our completely family were witnesses!

We put to sunflower seeds at the table, one at the pic of a Dutch lion, the other at the pic of a Spanish bull. Sammy doubted a bit, but the walked in a straight line to the Dutch sunflower seed. Hurray for Sammy: The Orange guys are going to be World Champion!:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_rosetinted:

We put to sunflower seeds at the table, one at the pic of a Dutch lion, the other at the pic of a Spanish bull. Sammy doubted a bit, but the walked in a straight line to the Dutch sunflower seed. Hurray for Sammy: The Orange guys are going to be World Champion!:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_rosetinted:

Must say I agree with the hamster

Bet Holland is pure Orange at the minute:thumb_yello:

Goood hamster :biggrin2:

I think mine was just confused because of the heat :mf_rosetinted:

I don't care who win the match tonight,Because I support Uruguay and Germany.Go Uruguay and Germany, Go Klose,I want you goal,I want you create the record,Go Forlan,continue Goal.:wink2:

I don't care who win the match tonight,Because I support Uruguay and Germany.Go Uruguay and Germany, Go Klose,I want you goal,I want you create the record,Go Forlan,continue Goal.:wink2:

He's not playing since he's slightly injured...Bot hey, he's already nr. 2 on that list anyway :wink2:

Germany tonight please :biggrin2:

i agree! :biggrin2:

Go Germany:biggrin2:

Thank you! :thumb_yello:

Happy that Müller's on the team again - he will kick some ass for sure :naughty:

Enjoy the match everyone! :groupwave:

well done Germany! :clap: the uruguayan team did its best, today played fab, but it wasn't enough, anyway we're soo happy for them! on Monday we're gonna receive them here in Montevideo, and then I'll upload some pics to share with you our happiness!!! :wink2:

well done Germany! :clap: the uruguayan team did its best, today played fab, but it wasn't enough, anyway we're soo happy for them! on Monday we're gonna receive them here in Montevideo, and then I'll upload some pics to share with you our happiness!!! :wink2:

Yaaayy! Awesome! Looking forward to that! Will you be able to meet the players as well?:boing:

Archived