• England
    • Spain
    • Portugal
    • Italy
    • France
    • Brazil
    • Other

Que vivaaaaaaaaaa Espaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!:wub2:

Although I'm really sorry for the Dutches, if they played with anyone else but Spain I'd be on their team. But since Spain is almost like my second country my heart was all with Spain. And they made me SO SO happy.:biggrin2: And I'm happy for them. Seeing Casillas cry from happiness was so...oh.:blush-anim-cl: They deserve it.

But I'm also sad. I cannot believe it's already over. Like what am I gonna do now? I love world cups.

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Que vivaaaaaaaaaa Espaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!:wub2:

Although I'm really sorry for the Dutches, if they played with anyone else but Spain I'd be on their team. But since Spain is almost like my second country my heart was all with Spain. And they made me SO SO happy.:biggrin2: And I'm happy for them. Seeing Casillas cry from happiness was so...oh.:blush-anim-cl: They deserve it.

But I'm also sad. I cannot believe it's already over. Like what am I gonna do now? I love world cups.

You know ... I feel that way too!

Such a real shame :boxed:

It's been my comfort and joy for the last month:wub2:

You know ... I feel that way too!

Such a real shame :boxed:

It's been my comfort and joy for the last month:wub2:

Mine too. I'm really gonna miss all of it. It is just so much fun. Well at least we have UEFA EURO in 2 years. Beside, I can't wait for the European Champions League to begin. I'm mad about football.:teehee:

Who do you support?

Real Madrid...for now. But if they continue to treat some of their best players like this I'm gonna stop. I also like english clubs.

On a national level I'm for Slovenia obviously, and Spain of course. But I also like Brasil, Holland, England...whoever plays well. I really liked Germany this year.

Archived