Mika in Hannover, Germany, 9.12.09: exclusive Radio FFN Gig

mellody

First video from the radio station http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp-VpUZczws :biggrin2:

thanx for posting! :wub2: wow, they're quick! :naughty: unfortunately talking over his voice again! :sneaky2: he's saying that that there were real fans who travelled from far away, and they were as silly as him, so he felt comfortable, when usually at gigs he just does his songs and runs away... and that it felt like in his living room. aww! :wub2::swoon:

btw, just remembered, at one point he said that he hated some record company ppl - i'd love to know whether that referred to the single only being released in january in germany, and i wanted to ask him about it after the group pic, but forgot. :doh:

ah yes, that was when he talked about his naked man necklace... someone asked whether it was a voodoo doll, and he said yes, for some record company ppl he hates... :naughty: then he told the whole (real) story of that necklace, quite funny too! video. ;)

btw, have a power plug now... :biggrin2: damn, if i go on like this, i'm gonna miss my train because i'm stuck on the forums! :roftl:

Thanks Mellody for the reports and pics, you must have had an awesome night!:wub2:

Now...run for your train!:biggrin2:

Believe me, what you're getting beats hands down what you'd get if you were here :roftl:. Good luck with the tickets! Like people have already said, he needs the real fan support.

Don't even complain :naughty:

We get some sketchy "win a thanksgiving dinner with mika" facebook ad. THAT WASN'T EVEN LEGIT.:lmfao:

Now...run for your train!:biggrin2:

not yet... remind me again in 45 minutes! :naughty:

preparing a vid now, hope i'll get to upload it before i have to get on the train, because probably can't upload it from the train, there the internet keeps disconnecting too often. :sad:

won't be able to do the long q+a video now though, it's 18 minutes, prob. will have to cut it in several parts anyway.

not yet... remind me again in 45 minutes! :naughty:

preparing a vid now, hope i'll get to upload it before i have to get on the train, because probably can't upload it from the train, there the internet keeps disconnecting too often. :sad:

won't be able to do the long q+a video now though, it's 18 minutes, prob. will have to cut it in several parts anyway.

AWW YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR GOING: HANOVER* TO BEEN: HANOVER* :huglove:

That's exciting for me, :teehee:

It's not worth it, that was really quick. :roftl:

just in the video... he spent about 10 minutes cuddling the dog - and that was just what we saw after the gig! from what the radio ppl said, it was similar before the gig already! :naughty: i bet he'd have taken that dog with him if it had been possible!:teehee:

uploading now the last part of the q+a (the part that was on my 2nd memory card), about 3 minutes... question by a little boy how mika became a singer. he tells his story, that he was bad at school etc. - and then the radio presenter asks whether she should tell that boy now to be bad at school to become a singer, lol! :naughty: and mika also said singing was easier for him than brushing his teeth, and that he hates brushing his teeth - and the interviewer tells the boy "and mika always brushes his teeth!" :lmao: will be up in a few minutes on my youtube channel (mellody76). :wink2:

edit: here's the link, but it's still processing:

Edited by mellody

uploading now the last part of the q+a (the part that was on my 2nd memory card), about 3 minutes... question by a little boy how mika became a singer. he tells his story, that he was bad at school etc. - and then the radio presenter asks whether she should tell that boy now to be bad at school to become a singer, lol! :naughty: and mika also said singing was easier for him than brushing his teeth, and that he hates brushing his teeth - and the interviewer tells the boy "and mika always brushes his teeth!" :lmao: will be up in a few minutes on my youtube channel (mellody76). :wink2:

edit: here's the link, but it's still processing:

This sounds amazing :roftl:

I hate brushing my teeth too :sneaky2:

Thanks, Karin :flowers2: