Mika in Hannover, Germany, 9.12.09: exclusive Radio FFN Gig

mellody

Thanks! :flowers2: The kid... :lmfao: I'm not surprised :teehee:

I'm not asking because I'm jealous. I just love to get a glimpse of the things that can still impress him. He keeps getting a lot of fan stuff. I'm interested in the things that are special to him.

would love to know too cos that sounds amazing!

mellody76 @mikasounds ...i know, my own fault (but not only! ;-p). had so much fun! :-) i wish you a safe flight.

4 minutes ago from web

mellody76 @mikasounds thanx for a fantastic evening! very entertaining! :-) and i look like i have serious dandruff now from fake snow, grr. ;-p ...

6 minutes ago from web

mellody76 am at mcdonalds now, trying to sort my thoughts. have to wait 4hrs for train, lets see how long battery lasts for report/pix.

9 minutes ago from web

mellody76 @mikasounds ...i know, my own fault (but not only! ;-p). had so much fun! :-) i wish you a safe flight.

4 minutes ago from web

mellody76 @mikasounds thanx for a fantastic evening! very entertaining! :-) and i look like i have serious dandruff now from fake snow, grr. ;-p ...

6 minutes ago from web

mellody76 am at mcdonalds now, trying to sort my thoughts. have to wait 4hrs for train, lets see how long battery lasts for report/pix.

9 minutes ago from web

Looking forward to Mellodys report, see if they got the Q&A.

no time to read the thread, my battery won't last all the 4 hours i still have to wait here for my train, and idk if mcdonalds lets me use their power plug, lol! :naughty: so seems like you got some pix+radio stuff already?

we were told it was 120 ppl, so yes, really small... and felt so special, with the q&a and all, more like a living room gig than anything else before... more living room, less gig - i love it how every time i see him it's different and special in its very own way. :wub2:

setlist was like the secret gig in tokyo i think, including let it snow... he was joking around between songs, and the q+a was so funny too - got it all on video. :wink2: well until my (first) card was full, so in between i missed a bit, don't know yet how much, hope it wasn't too much and hope someone else filmed the bit i missed.

then he signed stuff for everyone who was there, was getting a bit much as many got more than one autograph (well that's cause the radio station told the winners they should bring thingS to sign... :doh:), and mika took lots of time drawing hearts and stuff and writing "to *name*" for everyone.

during the signing i asked whether we could get a DMFC group pic when he left and still had time then, and he said ok... the radio station was fab, they let us stay inside so we wouldn't have to wait in the cold, and mika came downstairs again to do some interviews (they'll be on german tv channels sat1 and rtl tomorrow at 17:00/18:00, and one will be on the website of the radio station), so we could just stand there and watch him do the interviews. :wub2:

then he went upstairs again and there spent about 10 minutes playing with that dog and fluffing through its hair (and i thought I was obsessed with doing that, LOL! :roftl:) - was fab to see him so relaxed and happy! :wub2: then he was gone for another 10 minutes or so and when he came downstairs to leave, he took a pic with us in front of the xmas tree. :fangurl:

i told him thanx for everything, and said hi from all on mfc :bleh: - and he giggled and said with an amazed look on his face that mfc had so many members now and that's fantastic (he said a number, as i can see it's 15.000, but don't remember whether that was the number he said... probably yes but i really can't remember :blush-anim-cl:). :fangurl:

ok sending post now, will write more in next post. :wink2:

4 minutes ago from web

6 minutes ago from web

snowo.jpg

:naughty:

he wished us merry christmas, and there were some more bits of talking, but don't remember much of it now, hope the others of DMFC remember more, will let you know about it if they don't post it here themselves. at that time it was only 8 of DMFC left there, except for the radio station ppl. mika was in a relaxed mood and ready to chat with us a bit i think, but we couldn't think of much to say, anyway my head was quite empty (or too filled with all the impressions of the evening), and we didn't want to bother him for long, because he had already taken so much time for meeting everyone there, and because the radio station ppl had said before, that he was in a hurry... but probably that was just because he wanted to get finished with the signing, i'm actually not even sure whether he knew this singing would happen, imo he looked a bit like "oh damn!" when after the q+a she said that now everyone would get autographs. :teehee:

i had posted on the german forum yesterday whether someone could bring fake snow, and kanni did... plus she had drawn some pictures for the lyrics, in case he forgot them again :naughty: ... so she was holding up the pictures and i was throwing fake snow in the crowd every time for "let it snow, let it snow, let it snow" :bleh: at first i just let it fall down but mika motioned to me to throw it upwards and stupid me did and it went all over ME, arrgh! :aah::doh: well the plan was to throw it behind me but didn't go like planned. :naughty: so i was covered in that smelly fake snow that now sticks everywhere, arrgh! and looks like dandruff in my hair. :sneaky2: at the end of the song, mika wanted to have the bag, took a whole handful snow out of it and threw it right over me. :aah: then he took more to throw over martin... and i took revenge and threw some in mika's direction too (hadn't done before because he was behind the keyboard and might not have been good for the keyboard...). so at least he got a LITTLE bit of snow-dandruff as well, hehe. :naughty:

then the q+a, there were several ppl asking questions and the radio presenter also had some, and mika gave long answers to each question, so i just asked my own question (about sightseeing in germany). there were some funny bits... about his twitter xmas deko pic, he said that some 13 year old boy on twitter wrote that he hated it and mika was quite annoyed by that and said that he wanted to write him back sth like "you little brat!" and block him, but didn't, because then he (mika) would've been blamed for it - was quite funny, i should have it on video (hopefully!)

i couldn't find my list with questions anymore :doh: so the sightseeing one was the only i could remember, didn't even think about the present thing. sorry... i just wanted to have a list of questions in case there wouldn't be enough other questions from the crowd (but no need to worry at all, there were. :bleh:)

at one point the dog came on stage and they said mika had rehearsed a little trick with him - it would've been hi-fiving mika, but first he did it wrong (obviously you had to hold the hand horizontal with the palm to the top, and mika did it, well, like you'd hi-five someone), and when they finally told him how to do it right, the dog had enough and just ran away... so funny, lol! :roftl: poor mika though, he tried again and again and it didn't work!

snowo.jpg

:naughty:

there! just what i said! :roftl: can't see myself in the pic, but i'm underneath that snow! :sneaky2::lmao:

but looking at that smile, i forgive him everything! :fangurl:

Edited by mellody

mellody76

Lol,theres a huge fluffy dog here and m loves it!we are waiting for him to leave now,will report later.was fab!:)

13 minutes ago from txt

Mellody, that's bizkit! It really is a cute dog!!!! :wub2:

cool! Can see our gals dancing! :thumb_yello:

no time to read the thread, my battery won't last all the 4 hours i still have to wait here for my train, and idk if mcdonalds lets me use their power plug, lol! :naughty: so seems like you got some pix+radio stuff already?

we were told it was 120 ppl, so yes, really small... and felt so special, with the q&a and all, more like a living room gig than anything else before... more living room, less gig - i love it how every time i see him it's different and special in its very own way.

setlist was like the secret gig in tokyo i think, including let it snow... he was joking around between songs, and the q+a was so funny too - got it all on video. :wink2: well until my (first) card was full, so in between i missed a bit, don't know yet how much, hope it wasn't too much and hope someone else filmed the bit i missed.

then he signed stuff for everyone who was there, was getting a bit much as many got more than one autograph (well that's cause the radio station told the winners they should bring thingS to sign... ), and mika took lots of time drawing hearts and stuff and writing "to *name*" for everyone.

during the signing i asked whether we could get a DMFC group pic when he left and still had time then, and he said ok... the radio station was fab, they let us stay inside so we wouldn't have to wait in the cold, and mika came downstairs again to do some interviews (they'll be on german tv channels sat1 and rtl tomorrow at 17:00/18:00, and one will be on the website of the radio station), so we could just stand there and watch him do the interviews.

then he went upstairs again and there spent about 10 minutes playing with that dog and fluffing through its hair (and i thought I was obsessed with doing that, LOL! ) - was fab to see him so relaxed and happy! :wub2: then he was gone for another 10 minutes or so and when he came downstairs to leave, he took a pic with us in front of the xmas tree. :fangurl:

i told him thanx for everything, and said hi from all on mfc :bleh: - and he giggled and said with an amazed look on his face that mfc had so many members now and that's fantastic (he said a number, as i can see it's 15.000, but don't remember whether that was the number he said... probably yes but i really can't remember :blush-anim-cl:).

ok sending post now, will write more in next post. :wink2:

thank you so much for this review!!! :winner_first_h4h:

sounds like you were all having an amazing time!

I would have loved to join you! But for once I couldn't make it...which is ok...knowing that there are so many Mika gigs in 2010 for me!

can't wait so see your vids! and especially the q&a part!

Plus: I wanna see the pic of all of you and the Xmas tree!!! Go ahead - post it! :wink2:

did many people film???

Gonna try and tape the interviews tomorrow on RTL and SAT1 - thank you for this info!

who's with you at the Mc Donalds atm?! say hi to the whole posse! x

Edited by mariposa

i had posted on the german forum yesterday whether someone could bring fake snow, and kanni did... plus she had drawn some pictures for the lyrics, in case he forgot them again :naughty: ... so she was holding up the pictures and i was throwing fake snow in the crowd every time for "let it snow, let it snow, let it snow" :bleh: at first i just let it fall down but mika motioned to me to throw it upwards and stupid me did and it went all over ME, arrgh! :aah::doh: well the plan was to throw it behind me but didn't go like planned. :naughty:so i was covered in that smelly fake snow that now sticks everywhere, arrgh! and looks like dandruff in my hair. :sneaky2: at the end of the song, mika wanted to have the bag, took a whole handful snow out of it and threw it right over me. :aah: then he took more to throw over martin... and i took revenge and threw some in mika's direction too (hadn't done before because he was behind the keyboard and might not have been good for the keyboard...). so at least he got a LITTLE bit of snow-dandruff as well, hehe.

then the q+a, there were several ppl asking questions and the radio presenter also had some, and mika gave long answers to each question, so i just asked my own question (about sightseeing in germany). there were some funny bits... about his twitter xmas deko pic, he said that some 13 year old boy on twitter wrote that he hated it and mika was quite annoyed by that and said that he wanted to write him back sth like "you little brat!" and block him, but didn't, because then he (mika) would've been blamed for it - was quite funny, i should have it on video (hopefully!)

i couldn't find my list with questions anymore :doh: so the sightseeing one was the only i could remember, didn't even think about the present thing. sorry... i just wanted to have a list of questions in case there wouldn't be enough other questions from the crowd (but no need to worry at all, there were. )

at one point the dog came on stage and they said mika had rehearsed a little trick with him - it would've been hi-fiving mika, but first he did it wrong (obviously you had to hold the hand horizontal with the palm to the top, and mika did it, well, like you'd hi-five someone), and when they finally told him how to do it right, the dog had enough and just ran away... so funny, lol! poor mika though, he tried again and again and it didn't work!

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

It really sounds you had so much fun, thank you for reporting!! :thumb_yello:

Gonna try and tape the interviews tomorrow on RTL and SAT1 - thank you for this info!

Thanks advance!! :flowers2:

And thanks so much Mellody for your long and detailed report!! I'm really happy that you enjoyed and Mika was relaxed !! :wub2: