Army of Beautiful Freaks!

purplegrape

So Mika said in the interview with Chris Moyles that when he wrote We Are Golden he had envisioned an "army of beautiful freaks who used to feel kind of pushed to the side suddenly feeling like they had value."

I know that a lot of Mika fans tend to be outcasts or those who are left behind or shoved aside or used in some way so I want to gather together all of the beautiful freaks :biggrin2:

All of us who have once been left behind and felt worthless who now, maybe because of Mika or MFC or friends or any reason at all, feel like we're worth something. Like we have value :thumb_yello:

Tell your stories and chat it up :biggrin2:

Beautiful Freaks

#1 PurpleGrape

#2Cherol

#3 England

#4 Lolliepop_girl

#5 Crazy Olly

#6 Shanzi

#7 DooldeMaster

#8 ZoeHeartsMikax

#9 Lollipop Love

#10 IngievV

#16 RainbowGirl

#11 HollyD

#12 Dark Angel

#13 Ju.Thulc-girl

#14 Lovely84

#15 Tigetclaws95

#16 Toy_Girl_Mika96

#17 Keti

#18 Alice.loves.mika

#19 MissPie

#20 Randumb

#21 Omgitsmakee

#22 CrazyAboutMika

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So Mika said in the interview with Chris Moyles that when he wrote We Are Golden he had envisioned an "army of beautiful freaks who used to feel kind of pushed to the side suddenly feeling like they had value."

I always liked that image, the army of beautiful freaks. Count me in!

Love the idea :wub2:

Well, I know a couple times I felt like that at school, almost like an outcast...sometimes it gets annoying. Its hard to desribe :huh: And I also see other people being left behind and I really want to go up to them sometimes and be like "Hey, you should listen to Mika...We Are Golden..." But I'm pretty sure they would think I'm crazy :naughty:

But I love how Mika has that idea of "an army of beautiful freaks" I think thats awesome :biggrin2:

I love this idea :D!

I'm not really an outcast :blink: (I mean, I have a family and friends that care about me, right? :D) but yeah some people in my school do regard me as a freak. :T Because I have scoliosis I have to wear a back brace, and that combined with the fact that I'm not really all that vain somehow makes me a weirdo. :blink: and it's really silly that some people choose to avoid others because of their physical appearance, because beauty is only skin deep! yay for cliched sayings :aah: well okay there is kind of more to it than that but it's difficult to explain XD

I can't wait for this AoBF to form :B :B :B -stalkerface-

This is an interesting thread .. I dont really think he draws "freaks" as fans ..if you look at some other forums you will see how those artists really bring in some very off the wall people (scissor sisters and 30 seconds to mars just typical examples)

He brings in a certain "type" I think , quite a crowd of different people he was brought together , we are all very different

Love the idea :wub2:Well, I know a couple times I felt like that at school, almost like an outcast...sometimes it gets annoying. Its hard to desribe :huh: And I also see other people being left behind and I really want to go up to them sometimes and be like "Hey, you should listen to Mika...We Are Golden..." But I'm pretty sure they would think I'm crazy :naughty:

But I love how Mika has that idea of "an army of beautiful freaks" I think thats awesome :biggrin2:

yeah, I tend to hide in the background and not talk to people. In real life anyway. MFC seems to bring something out in people :biggrin2:

It's an empowering image! I'm SO in!

:thumb_yello:

I love this idea !

I'm not really an outcast :blink (I mean, I have a family and friends that care about me, right? ) but yeah some people in my school do regard me as a freak. :T Because I have scoliosis I have to wear a back brace, and that combined with the fact that I'm not really all that vain somehow makes me a weirdo. :blink: and it's really silly that some people choose to avoid others because of their physical appearance, because beauty is only skin deep! yay for cliched sayings :aah: well okay there is kind of more to it than that but it's difficult to explain XD

I can't wait for this AoBF to form :B :B :B -stalkerface-

:huglove: Physical appearence is such a bother, isn't it? But if everyone were blind we would be judged on our voices. It's just the way people, in general, are. Sadly enough.

I understand what you're saying.

This is an interesting thread .. I dont really think he draws "freaks" as fans ..if you look at some other forums you will see how those artists really bring in some very off the wall people (scissor sisters and 30 seconds to mars just typical examples)

He brings in a certain "type" I think , quite a crowd of different people he was brought together , we are all very different

I'm not calling us all freaks Fred, it's just the term Mika used and I really think it fits because it exaggerates what he really means.

When people are pused away so much they begin to feel like there's something wrong with them. Like they really are 'freaks' and painting them in a beautiful light as Mika does just doubles the positive. :thumb_yello:

this is great

im am outcats i dont havce many friends at school only 7

anyway they are great

im not am outcast here at MFC :biggrin2:

We're all pretty friendly here I think :wink2:

Archived