Army of Beautiful Freaks!

purplegrape

Please, add me to the list! I belong here! I had already had that idea before that we were like Dubledore's secret army, Mika' army of beautiful freaks...his die hard fans, ready to do anything for Mika because we love him so much and he makes our lives so much better as he shows us everyday that dreams can come true...

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Please, add me to the list! I belong here! I had already had that idea before that we were like Dubledore's secret army, Mika' army of beautiful freaks...his die hard fans, ready to do anything for Mika because we love him so much and he makes our lives so much better as he shows us everyday that dreams can come true...

Added :biggrin2: Sorry it took so long :naughty:

I'm an awful thread owner :naughty:

OMG! YOU GUYS! Join in with Martin's book! PLEASE! Jimmy and iMMa had like 20+ people submitting stuff for their books! Martin has about 8 so far! It's sad! Don't make Martin the outcast :naughty:

Or if you don't wanna join then PLEASE spam me all over MFC? PLEASE!

All you gotta do is click the Martin button in my sig to get to the thread!

I am an outcast – always been, kind of. Sometimes more, sometimes less. Back then when I went to school people didn´t like me because they thought I was a teacher´s pet and that I didn´t have any humor. They thought I was arrogant and boring. They thought I would sit at home after school studying the whole day long. They thought I had horrible parents who would force me to learn all kinds of instruments and torture me with books.

The truth was: I never had problems with studying, I liked learning new stuff, I liked to read and I was always happy about new books given to me by my parents. I was a very busy teenager: I learned to play three different instruments, I was a member of the drama club at school, school orchestra, private orchestra. In fact: all I ever did was making music – and I loved it.

On top of it all I refused to go with the mainstream. I never were part of a scene (back then most of my classmates were into some Boygroup or Grunge). I refused to smoke, I refused to drink. I have never been drunk in my whole life (and I am 32 now) because I refused to drink something that to me tasted disgusting.

I was lucky enough to have had friends in school (not many though) but got bullied every now and then. The worst thing was when they took my picture and covered the entire school with my pic and some nasty comments. Until now I feel bitter when I think about it. Some people who didn´t like me in school changed their mind later on. I haven´t changed mine, though: I never go to class reunions. Why should I?

When Mika wrote his second album, thinking about his teenage years….he probably went to very dark places.

hi all i was just woudering if i could be in this group

you see im kkind of an out cast in my faily (they cind of dont understand me so they use me as the butt of many jokes)plus im the only blond in my imediat famly

pluss i fefuse to see the bad in anyone i meat

ty all

if i cant join no wurrys ill be golden and happy

JUV

G

I am an outcast – always been, kind of. Sometimes more, sometimes less. Back then when I went to school people didn´t like me because they thought I was a teacher´s pet and that I didn´t have any humor. They thought I was arrogant and boring. They thought I would sit at home after school studying the whole day long. They thought I had horrible parents who would force me to learn all kinds of instruments and torture me with books.

The truth was: I never had problems with studying, I liked learning new stuff, I liked to read and I was always happy about new books given to me by my parents. I was a very busy teenager: I learned to play three different instruments, I was a member of the drama club at school, school orchestra, private orchestra. In fact: all I ever did was making music – and I loved it.

On top of it all I refused to go with the mainstream. I never were part of a scene (back then most of my classmates were into some Boygroup or Grunge). I refused to smoke, I refused to drink. I have never been drunk in my whole life (and I am 32 now) because I refused to drink something that to me tasted disgusting.

I was lucky enough to have had friends in school (not many though) but got bullied every now and then. The worst thing was when they took my picture and covered the entire school with my pic and some nasty comments. Until now I feel bitter when I think about it. Some people who didn´t like me in school changed their mind later on. I haven´t changed mine, though: I never go to class reunions. Why should I?

When Mika wrote his second album, thinking about his teenage years….he probably went to very dark places.

wow hun i know how you fea but i didn have any friends i was into doodling and reading and wrighting storys so not realy a puller of friends (even thow most of the school JUVED the pichers ipinned anonimusly around the school) but still no firens so i created my own world around me

• 2 months later...

Please can I join the army? :)

Been bullied pretty much constantly since I was 6 because I'm such an outsider. I used to beg my mum to be home schooled but it just wasn't possible at the time. But thanks to Mika I really feel like a Beautiful Freak! :wub2:

And of course thanks to you guys! :huglove:

Can I come in? =D

I'm an outcast too.

I studied at home during two years ('cause I was kind of scared of school, and really, reaally shy) and now I'm a student in CG (or 3D? I didn't understand the difference) animation, so I spend main of my time on a computer (but that's my choice so I don't have to complain XD)

Hello :biggrin2:

I'm Kat :bye:

I'll welcome you whilst PurpleGrape isn't around :biggrin2:

Please can I join the army?

Been bullied pretty much constantly since I was 6 because I'm such an outsider. I used to beg my mum to be home schooled but it just wasn't possible at the time. But thanks to Mika I really feel like a Beautiful Freak! : wub2 :

And of course thanks to you guys! : huglove :

Of course you can! Welcome!!! :group_hug:

:sad: i hate bullying, it's ridiculous :huglove:

I'm sure you'll fit in here, we're all a bit of a freak :teehee:

Can I come in?

I'm an outcast too.

I studied at home during two years ('cause I was kind of scared of school, and really, reaally shy) and now I'm a student in CG (or 3D? I didn't understand the difference) animation, so I spend main of my time on a computer (but that's my choice so I don't have to complain )

Hello! :bye::biggrin2:

CG is computer generated - like Disney/Pixar and 3D is when it jumps out of the screen at you :biggrin2:

I wouldn't complain either :naughty:

:group_hug:

Hello! :bye::biggrin2:

CG is computer generated - like Disney/Pixar and 3D is when it jumps out of the screen at you :biggrin2:

I wouldn't complain either :naughty:

:group_hug:

Yah thanks! :biggrin2:

That's what I thought, but I wasn't sure... So yeah... It's CG that I'm studying :aah:

Hello all!

I was just thinking about creating a whole cast of characters and stick them in a written soap opera and so I did and I worked all friday night at it. I'm so proud of it and it's about the Mika fans and Mika and it had the kind of structiure of a soap oera!

Then I spent all saturday on episode 2 and then - despite my saving it every 2 minutes out of paranoia, something happened with my laptop and it deleted itself and now I can see it there on my word "Recent documents" but it's not there and it's not in my recycle bim and I was almost finished and I spent about 5 hours on it! :fury:

But I'm very pleased with my first script. It's my most realistic picture of Mika so far. Usually I just take one aspect of his personality and magnify it. Like in my comics how he's kind of childish and a momma's boy. But I make fun in a loving way :P

Anyway I'm sharing this because when I told my friends they said I was a raving lunatic and I replied "No, I'm a beautiful freak!" :punk:

• 3 weeks later...

Been bullied pretty much constantly since I was 6 because I'm such an outsider. I used to beg my mum to be home schooled but it just wasn't possible at the time. But thanks to Mika I really feel like a Beautiful Freak! :wub2:

I am happy you feel better in your own skin lots of love!!! Mika and all the Mika fans do make one feel wondeful!

• 8 months later...

Aww..I'm sorry for you :huglove:

Archived