2009 - Mika Live On Radio 2 This New Year's Eve

sirfalstaff

Really looking forward to this now. The Daily Mail has given the programme 4 stars:

"Mika mixes up a fine and varied selection of tracks to liven up the first part of Old Year's Night. There are lots of dance and sing-along songs for those of you partying, plus music from Mika's favourite artists, including The Who, Scissor Sisters, INXS, Johnny Cash, Madonna, Frank Sinatra - and Mika himself".

Looking forward to it! :cheerful_h4h::toot:

Really looking forward to this now. The Daily Mail has given the programme 4 stars:

"Mika mixes up a fine and varied selection of tracks to liven up the first part of Old Year's Night. There are lots of dance and sing-along songs for those of you partying, plus music from Mika's favourite artists, including The Who, Scissor Sisters, INXS, Johnny Cash, Madonna, Frank Sinatra - and Mika himself".

Sweet! :punk:

Going to a new years do with the family, but until after 10pm, I've got my night inn order. LOL!!!

Just heard the trailer, he and Dave Pearce are "cranking out the tunes, up to midnight" apparently! LOL!!!

Edited by RAK1

I'm surprised, I didn't think he liked Britney!:blink:

He's got to play ELO, I know he's as much of a fan as I am!:wub2:

I didn't think he liked the X factor either and yet he goes and perform in several X factors (in several countries) :wink2:.

I am not sure if I can persuade my b/f to listen to DJ Mika on New years eve (in Holland it is called Old years eve). I am pretty sure I cannot actually. Hopefully they'll have a ling to listen back to.

Skinny men but slightly muscled :wub2:.

Skinny men but slightly muscled, but no butt!:mf_rosetinted:

I think this belongs in that Mana's "Define Mika" thread...:naughty:

You can't define M without mentioning his hips.:sneaky2:

:shun:

Skinny men

Skinny men but slightly muscled

Skinny men but slightly muscled, but no butt

Skinny men but slightly muscled, but no butt, child bearing hips though...

Happy, Laurita?:biggrin2:

I will try and listen to it :wub2: hope it's not only for the UK as some stations do :sneaky2:

Skinny men

:lmfao:

Do we need to download a software and the name is "screamer radio"? I know, silly question :blush-anim-cl:

"Screamer Radio is an Internet radio player ready with hundreds of easily recordable radio stations at your fingertips. Based on the bass audio library and designed not to be in your way, Screamer Radio will not slow down your computer and can be easily hidden in the system tray."

http://download.cnet.com/Screamer-Radio/3000-2168_4-10368417.html?tag=mncol

"Screamer Radio is an Internet radio player ready with hundreds of easily recordable radio stations at your fingertips. Based on the bass audio library and designed not to be in your way, Screamer Radio will not slow down your computer and can be easily hidden in the system tray."

Cool! thanks a lot :flowers2:

Skinny men

Sounds like the beginning of a song.... Skinny men, skinny men, what are they feeding you...(Oh no, that's another song :naughty:).

I want the butt tho. Small, cute and round, like my b/f's :blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello:.

Would this be better than listening to the radio from their player on the site?

Would this be better than listening to the radio from their player on the site?

well you deside... the player on bbcs site only works for me sometimes thats why im useing screamer. I just tested on bbcs and its sounded horrible to me... coulud barely hear what they said about Mika :tears: And Screamer has tons of other radio stations from worldwide...

Edited by Dark Angel

Oh darn, I can't use it. I have a Mac...