MIKA Video interview in MTV KOREA

Yuna

I'm a Korean and I'll translate Korean subtitles into English

- 04:14 Interviewer got a little nervous(excited?) to meet his favorite star;)

- 14:45 Interviewer intended 약속.jpg

Mika intended photo.gif

both got embarassed :roftl::roftl::roftl:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>yuna

I just watched the interview on youtube! Thank you so much! I think it's really amazing that all tickets were sold in 10 minutes! wow he is so popular in Korea, too! I guess many korean fans can't wait for him to come back next year. (he said summer:teehee:)

>yuna

I just watched the interview on youtube! Thank you so much! I think it's really amazing that all tickets were sold in 10 minutes! wow he is so popular in Korea, too! I guess many korean fans can't wait for him to come back next year. (he said summer:teehee:)

yeah How can I wait till summer? ummmm gotta looking for a plane ticket to

enjoy his europe tour....:naughty: .........oh impossible....:crybaby:

It was really really really hard to buy tickets for the gig...the ticket site opened exact 5:00:00 pm (even exact seconds) then thousands of people rushed to click the ticket menu at once , the ticket server gone mad in few seconds..... If the ticket server was huge enough to let thousands of people buy tickets at once, the whole tickets would be sold out in 1~2 minutes....:shocked:

I was one of the lucky people who managed to buy tickets... thanks god:teehee:

both got embarassed :roftl::roftl::roftl:

:lmao::mfr_lol::lmao::mfr_lol::lmao::mfr_lol:

Hahaha Really CUTE....! :roftl:

안그래도 쓰레드 하나 만들어주세요할려고 했는데 캄사해요ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ:thumb_yello:

근데 뉴스엔프레스에서 가라앉아버려서 겨우 찾아 들어왔어요ㅠㅠ 아까운 인터뷴데 링크걸어놔야겠어요ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

yeah How can I wait till summer? ummmm gotta looking for a plane ticket to

enjoy his europe tour....:naughty: .........oh impossible....:crybaby:

It was really really really hard to buy tickets for the gig...the ticket site opened exact 5:00:00 pm (even exact seconds) then thousands of people rushed to click the ticket menu at once , the ticket server gone mad in few seconds..... If the ticket server was huge enough to let thousands of people buy tickets at once, the whole tickets would be sold out in 1~2 minutes....:shocked:

I was one of the lucky people who managed to buy tickets... thanks god:teehee:

ooh totally I thought I'd lost all hope when I lost the tickets at the original ticketing, but luckily I bought them from another person and then had the best day of my life ;) the ticket server, yes has gone MAD!!!

Archived