MIKA and Stephen Gately Duet?

CazGirl

Ah Caz, the English as a second language teacher in me has to agree with previous posters and let you know that, while your colloquial spoken Essex use of "done" is accepted in your part of the world, it is incorrect in terms of the rules of English grammar. "Did" is the correct answer.

But between you and I, being brung up in another part of the world may mean I aren't going to speak the same lingo with all youse neither.:biggrin2:

:lmfao: OMFG :lmfao: Da Blue Sky from the ghetto :roftl:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love how everyone doesn't care about the 'news' but freak out about the grammar :aah::lmfao:

but i did the same. Can someone PLEASE change the title to 'Have Mika and Stephen Gately done a duet?" or something like that, its bugging the **** outta me :aah:

But, its not really news. Mika wouldn't have done a duet with Stephen. He didnt even like Boyzone until he almost had to let them have the song when Stephen died. And do Boyzone even write their own music in the first place ? :blink:

In other words; It looks like Gave It All Away is gonna be released.

i Can someone PLEASE change the title to 'Have Mika and Stephen Gately done a duet?" or something like that, its bugging the **** outta me :aah:

Can someone PLEASE change the title to 'Mika and Stephen Gately have NOT done a duet' or something like that, it's bugging the **** outta me :aah:

:mf_rosetinted:

:bleh::biggrin2:

PS: I know my grammar is also incorrect, too, but that was not the point :teehee (I should have used simple past instead of present perfect as now there is no way a duet would happen if they hadn't done it before Stephen's death :cool: )

We (as in MFC...) are in/at/on (?) Twitter:

Mika and Stephen Gately done a Duet - MikaFanClub.com - 100% Fans: MIKA and Stephen Gately done a Duet Mika News and.. http://bit.ly/4sPjTY

about 11 hours ago from twitterfeed

djsteven77

Steven van de Berg

oh great! caz girl's incorrect grammar... all over twitter now. she can't hide anymore! :biggrin2: run caz! run!

I think that, if you go into the first post on the thread (where you created it) and go to the advanced edit, it lets you change the title? :naughty:

why??? i'm really really enjoying this. too bad mika didn't see it. i bet he would have loved to correct it himself!:biggrin2:

oh great! caz girl's incorrect grammar... all over twitter now. she can't hide anymore! :biggrin2: run caz! run!

why??? i'm really really enjoying this. too bad mika didn't see it. i bet he would have loved to correct it himself!:biggrin2:

It's okay Guy, I don't mind lol, we're all human :naughty:

as for the second bit...Mika probably wouldn't have noticed :aah:

(Love you Mika :huglove:)

Archived