My family is STALKING me on MFC: U No WHO U R !

A. Clay

I know at least two other people who get stalked on here.

STALKERS, please go get a life of your own. This is a simple, fun place where we enjoy talking about Mika and keeping up with the latest news. There is no voodoo. There is no hocus pocus. If you're a fan of Mika, you'll get it. If not, you won't. So why hang around here? If you have an issue with the person in your life that is a member of MFC, be a grown up and actually talk to them about it. Stalking is a violation of privacy and that destroys trust.

Hope you have a good day.

Well said chicka

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha! Awesome thread A.Clay! You outted them and turned it all around!

I had this happen. About 3 years ago. Then he eventually became a Mika fan anyway. Guess he was relieved to discover it was just a popstar I was obsessed with and not an internet lover. :naughty:

Now my 9 year old wants to join. I lied and told her she had to be 13. :mf_rosetinted: Ssshh.

Ha! Awesome thread A.Clay! You outted them and turned it all around!

I had this happen. About 3 years ago. Then he eventually became a Mika fan anyway. Guess he was relieved to discover it was just a popstar I was obsessed with and not an internet lover. :naughty:

Now my 9 year old wants to join. I lied and told her she had to be 13. :mf_rosetinted: Ssshh.

:aah: good for you! your secret is safe :fisch:

• 2 weeks later...
DEF family:

(Since MIKA owns it, I always figured he could read it if he cared to.)

Well at least a couple of people in your family are Mika fans, non? Surely they understand. :wink2:

One day my boss saw a picture of me on the front page of MFC. :aah:

What does your boss do on MFC? :biggrin2:

Nothing I hope!! :shocked:

We were just having simultaneous conversations about my Mikarring and some software so he did a search on Mika to show me something and a cached screenshot of MFC came up with me on the front page. :aah:

We were just having simultaneous conversations about my Mikarring and some software so he did a search on Mika to show me something and a cached screenshot of MFC came up with me on the front page. :aah:

:lmfao: Fantastic! :biggrin2:

Mikarring? :blink:

What did he say?

And what did you say?:teehee:

Archived