Bye for a short while...

Dark Angel

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i do not think it is Mika becus she have told me that he do not answer many fans and she is 1 out ot many fans so why care (she was mad and sad when said) and i have been writeing to him 2-3 time on twitter and 1 on mikasounds about this :blush-anim-cl:

I think Mika truly DOES care about his fans. But Twitter may not be the best way around telling him something, because too often nice things are lost in the seas of "I love you Mika, come to *insert country" and the like. I think what may bet better is for Angel to write him a letter and give it to him when/if she sees him in person- she can reflect back upon her experiences and see where they got her. Plus she'll KNOW that he recieved the message, it's more sincere than soem 140 character message on the internet. Tell her not to get her hopes down, and that she'll get better soon.

Trunte, I think it is incredibly nice of you to be updating us on your sister's condition, it's really really sweet of you to do this.

Can you tell her that I hope she gets better real soon, and not to get her hopes down because she is doing really great. We miss her.

Here is the thread I posted for Dark Angel

Dark Angel has to stay in hospital and she's so bored; she is being tested for a treament for epilepsy problems and if you could either write in her thread

as her sister can print your messages for her so she knows that all her MFC cares and wants her to get better asap

You can also PM me or her sister Trunte who is also on MFC for her postal address if you want to send her a letter, a Mika poster, a Mika drawing, a teddy bear, whatever you think could help her feel better and less bored!

Dark Angel is very sad so she needs all the Mika love she can get!

We can all get together and cheer her up!http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/sh...81#post2735981

_________

Awwww those are lovely, i just posted some links for Trunte to give DA printouts from in your thread...

Thanks you :wub2: and I hope that foolish bacteria has found out that you are a lot more wicked :sneaky2:than it is and gone away:naughty:

Take care:thumb_yello: and :wub2: :huglove for you♥

I think Mika truly DOES care about his fans. But Twitter may not be the best way around telling him something, because too often nice things are lost in the seas of "I love you Mika, come to *insert country" and the like. I think what may bet better is for Angel to write him a letter and give it to him when/if she sees him in person- she can reflect back upon her experiences and see where they got her. Plus she'll KNOW that he recieved the message, it's more sincere than soem 140 character message on the internet. Tell her not to get her hopes down, and that she'll get better soon.

Trunte, I think it is incredibly nice of you to be updating us on your sister's condition, it's really really sweet of you to do this.

Can you tell her that I hope she gets better real soon, and not to get her hopes down because she is doing really great. We miss her.

thank you :) i love my sister and i am worryed about her becus the epilepsi is destroying her

i will print this and give it to her :)

I've been drawing for Dark Angel but I couldn't post my drawing due to snow! so I put a link to my drawing and as soon as the weather gets better I will send my letter and drawing to her! :huglove: you both Dark Angel and Trunte!

MikaloveforDarkAngel0001.jpg

WOW I love it

:huglove:

thank you :) i love my sister and i am worryed about her becus the epilepsi is destroying her

i will print this and give it to her :)

:bye: Say hello to your sister from me. :wink2: I can't open the link of the thread created for her. :sad:

Tell her I miss her wonderful screencaps and that I'm sure she will get well soon. :wub2:

Thanks you : and I hope that foolish bacteria has found out that you are a lot more wicked ::than it is and gone away:naughty:

Take care:thumb_yello: and :wub2: :huglove for you♥

Getting better...:thumb_yello:

:huglove:

:bye: Say hello to your sister from me. :wink2: I can't open the link of the thread created for her. :sad:

Tell her I miss her wonderful screencaps and that I'm sure she will get well soon. :wub2:

Don't tell her you miss her snaps or she'll get away and get her butt here faster than light to make some new ones...:shocked::mf_rosetinted:

Brangelina, we miss you but we don't need any snaps for now, sit!

Stay!:mf_rosetinted:

Hi!!

well, as I don't have any DA's address, and I realised her sister send her our messages, I'll post my message to Dark Angel here: I really hope she's getting better!!! I miss her a lot, and I think many of us do, I miss the screenshots' queen, and can't wait to see her around here very soon!!!:thumb_yello: Although we're very far away from each other, I send Dark Angel all my support and friendship,and I want that she knows that in these awful and hard times, all this MFC family is wishing her all the best!!:wub2:

I lov u DA, I'm looking foward to seeing you veery soon hun!! :huglove:

Ceci!

Take care Dark Angel! I've just PMed you! Your MFC family loves you and send you huge positive waves and is finding new ways to be in touch with you! Thanks to Trunte too! :huglove: for both of you!

Hi! :bye:

She must have been home today, i have a DA post in my Wonkaland thread in ther afternoon...

But guess she's back to the hospital, again...:wink2:

I msged her, too, while i was waiting for my appointment, she was happy...:thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived