Bye for a short while...

Dark Angel

Everybody's on Team DA on here, you know. Stay there, be strong, keep telling yourself that you will get through it! :thumb_yello: Think only of today, don't think of the future. Just deal with today today and tomorrow tomorrow:wink2:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:shocked: im speechless...

i will stay there a ll while longer... donno how much longer cos i dont like it but i know its the best :blush-anim-cl:

miss this place a lot! :tears:

You'll have plenty of time to stay here hun :wub2:

Now just be brave and strong and do what's best for you atm

you know, we're with you, don't you? :group_hug:

The MFC family is always here for you and will always be! So make sure you recover, it's not fun to be in hospital, but it's only a bad period to go through, then your health problems will all be taken care of and you can come back here and we'll be having a party for you when you come back! Also, why don't you post here (or PM us!) the address of the hospital you're staying at and your name so we can send you postards, letters etc...this way we can all stay in touch! Take care! You'll be all right! We all love you here!

:shocked: im speechless...

i will stay there a ll while longer... donno how much longer cos i dont like it but i know its the best :blush-anim-cl:

miss this place a lot! :tears:

Did you go home????:blink:

Or came back just for a while inbetween treatments?

Seen the shark pic i sent you?:roftl:

Stay put!:mf_rosetinted:

Did you go home????:blink:

Or came back just for a while inbetween treatments?

Seen the shark pic i sent you?:roftl:

Stay put!:mf_rosetinted:

she was smileing when you and her was smsing.

she say she has not got any pic from you

The MFC family is always here for you and will always be! So make sure you recover, it's not fun to be in hospital, but it's only a bad period to go through, then your health problems will all be taken care of and you can come back here and we'll be having a party for you when you come back! Also, why don't you post here (or PM us!) the address of the hospital you're staying at and your name so we can send you postards, letters etc...this way we can all stay in touch! Take care! You'll be all right! We all love you here!

I will ask her. i have been there and you could not send things. I only has her home adress. She goes there 1 a week for stuff

she went home for an hour or so to get some stuff then went back to the hospital :wink2:

Oh, ok...:thumb_yello:

she was smileing when you and her was smsing.

she say she has not got any pic from you

I was trying to bring her up and i thought i'd send the shark caption...:blink:

I'll send some later on...:thumb_yello:

Oh, ok...:thumb_yello:

I was trying to bring her up and i thought i'd send the shark caption...:blink:

I'll send some later on...:thumb_yello:

can you write on here when so i can ask her? i know she can get pictuers on her mobil

can you write on here when so i can ask her? i know she can get pictuers on her mobil

I was afraid to msg her now because of hospital schedules...:blink:

I can send it in the morning, maybe it's a better time, what do you think?

I was afraid to msg her now because of hospital schedules...:blink:

I can send it in the morning, maybe it's a better time, what do you think?

her phone is open all the time. they do not care as long as there is no sound on it after some speciel time. always posibel to get in contact with her on mobil

her phone is open all the time. they do not care as long as there is no sound on it after some speciel time. always posibel to get in contact with her on mobil

Oh, ok!

I won't bother her during the night though, i'll do it in the morning...:wink2:

Glad she decided to stay...:thumb_yello:

To all MFCers if you want to send a get well card and some Mika love to Dark Angel, PM me for her mail address; her sister gave it to me and she can come home once a week, so if she got lots of mail from MFCers that would sheer her up and she'd recover a lot faster I'm sure! As you all know Mika love helps healing wonderfully!

To all MFCers if you want to send a get well card and some Mika love to Dark Angel, PM me for her mail address; her sister gave it to me and she can come home once a week, so if she got lots of mail from MFCers that would sheer her up and she'd recover a lot faster I'm sure! As you all know Mika love helps healing wonderfully!

thank you. think too. it help the more happy she is

do someone know what ocd is (what they called it in danish)? do not know what it is called in english. but it is something they said my sister have. she will not tell me :(

obsessive compulsive disorder

google translation says it is obsessiv-kompulsiv tilstand in danish :dunno:

Don't bother googling it, we have plenty of experts around here, specially the site owner...:mf_rosetinted:

He'll explain it to you 3 times, even if you understand it at first...:roftl:

How's Brangelina today?

I couldn't msg her, went to a doctor appointment and left phone home...:duh:

Don't bother googling it, we have plenty of experts around here, specially the site owner...:mf_rosetinted:

He'll explain it to you 3 times, even if you understand it at first...:roftl:

How's Brangelina today?

I couldn't msg her, went to a doctor appointment and left phone home...:duh:

from what i read, sounds like my sister :teehee:

not good from what i saw earlyer. she looked sad when she got the new about ocd. i could not make her smil after. do not know how now. all she sayed was "get some words from a wise person. you know who" i do not know who :blink: i do not think it is Mika becus she have told me that he do not answer many fans and she is 1 out ot many fans so why care (she was mad and sad when said) and i have been writeing to him 2-3 time on twitter and 1 on mikasounds about this :blush-anim-cl:

and the hospital told me to leave after a cramp and come back monday

i think a messege from you can make her smile :)

from what i read, sounds like my sister :teehee:

not good from what i saw earlyer. she looked sad when she got the new about ocd. i could not make her smil after. do not know how now. all she sayed was "get some words from a wise person. you know who" i do not know who :blink: i do not think it is Mika becus she have told me that he do not answer many fans and she is 1 out ot many fans so why care (she was mad and sad when said) and i have been writeing to him 2-3 time on twitter and 1 on mikasounds about this :blush-anim-cl:

and the hospital told me to leave after a cramp and come back monday

i think a messege from you can make her smile :)

Oh, shiz, OCD is not that bad, i have it too...Oh, wait, coming from me, no one would believe...:roftl:

The wise person is not most def me...:naughty:

But i'll msg her now...:thumb_yello:

Oh, shiz, OCD is not that bad, i have it too...Oh, wait, coming from me, no one would believe...:roftl:

The wise person is not most def me...:naughty:

But i'll msg her now...:thumb_yello:

anything that can make her smil i am happy :) becus being down can give her cramps :(

anything that can make her smil i am happy :) becus being down can give her cramps :(

Just msg her the silliest thing i could remember of...

And i was telling she's not the one going to hospital, i'm getting my butt there first thing in the morning, my chrons' being frecked up by an urinary infection, antibiotics aren't working...:sneaky2:

Just msg her the silliest thing i could remember of...

And i was telling she's not the one going to hospital, i'm getting my butt there first thing in the morning, my chrons' being frecked up by an urinary infection, antibiotics aren't working...:sneaky2:

oh my god that is terribel. i hope you will get better fast

Archived