Bye for a short while...

Dark Angel

thank you sooooo much guys :flowers2: So sweet. Mika can only love his fans and this place!!!!!!

Means a lot to me

My sister also has epilepsy, so I know what it's like to live with. You've made the right decision to take steps to improve your treatment! :thumb_yello:

Good luck to you! I hope it all goes even better than you hope for. We'll

all be here waiting for you when you get back. :biggrin2:

I sorry to hear that. I hope your sisters is under control?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I sorry to hear that. I hope your sisters is under control?

Yes mostly, with medication. Apparently she still has one now and then in

her sleep, which is a bit scary...

Hope your situation improves after this hospital visit!

Yes mostly, with medication. Apparently she still has one now and then in

her sleep, which is a bit scary...

Hope your situation improves after this hospital visit!

Sorry to hear that she still gets some. Sucks haveing em (especially when you live alone) I then get the big once (grand mal) 1-3 times a month and smaller once a few times a week. have tried with 4 diffrent medications now and none of em has worked :blink:

bye bye for a little sweetheart! :huglove: you are doing the right thing and you will b back before you know it! :huglove: if it helps then it's all gonna be for the better :biggrin2:

i'll see you in February yeah? :huglove: you'll get plenty of hugs then! :wub2::flowers2:

Should be back in Feb. i think... But i have no idea when

Sweetheart I wish you all the best in this hard decision you've made!!!:wub2: I really believe it's the right one!!! :thumb_yello: u've all my support, and I hope everything go suuper well!!!!!...you'll see you'll be back very soon!!!!!!!!!!!:wink2:

I'm gonna miss you!!.....Hope to see you as soon as possible!!!

:huglove:

i had a nightmare about it last night... :(

Be the brave girl you are, we'll be all thinking of you here and your treatment and recovery will work up fine, and sooner than you think you'll be here drooling and taking snaps again, Brangelina!

But be sure i'll miss you a LOT! :huglove:

Im damn nervous about it :aah:

Be the brave girl you are, we'll be all thinking of you here and your treatment and recovery will work up fine, and sooner than you think you'll be here drooling and taking snaps again, Brangelina!

But be sure i'll miss you a LOT! :huglove:

will definitely also miss you too :huglove:

i had a nightmare about it last night... :(

I usually find that anticipation of unpleasant things is actually worse than experiencing them for real. You will find the strength to cope when you have to. Be brave and everything will be fine :huglove:

I hope the best for you! I think you have made a wise decision doing this. Instead of dwelling on these bad thoughts you're having, think of what a good choice you made is! :thumb_yello: (Did that last part even make sense? :aah:)

We're not gonna go anywhere in the time you're gone.

And think of it this way, when you come back there are going to be :das: videos and pics for you to see.

Take care and I'm wishing for the best.

We'll miss ya! :huglove:

Come back soon!

I hope the best for you! I think you have made a wise decision doing this. Instead of dwelling on these bad thoughts you're having, think of what a good choice you made is! :thumb_yello: (Did that last part even make sense? :aah:)

We're not gonna go anywhere in the time you're gone.

And think of it this way, when you come back there are going to be :das: videos and pics for you to see.

Take care and I'm wishing for the best.

We'll miss ya! :huglove:

Come back soon!

i definitely hope so :wink2::das:

Archived