Bye for a short while...

Dark Angel

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about this:

DA - please see this hospital treatment through, it may seem hard now, but if the result is that you will be healthier, you will be happier too. :huglove:

We want you back fitter and stronger so that we can enjoy more Mika pics with you. :fangurl:

How about this:

DA - please see this hospital treatment through, it may seem hard now, but if the result is that you will be healthier, you will be happier too. :huglove:

We want you back fitter and stronger so that we can enjoy more Mika pics with you. :fangurl:

i printed it out and made her smil.

i think she will leave freday becaus nothing can stop her at the moment.

Told she that i have told Mika about what she is doing for him right now and told her that he haven't answer. All she said was she not surprise :(

i printed it out and made her smil.

i think she will leave freday becaus nothing can stop her at the moment.

Told she that i have told Mika about what she is doing for him right now and told her that he haven't answer. All she said was she not surprise :(

Why won't she stay in hospital? :blink:

wish her my best and tell her the best thing right now is to see her treatment through. within the next few weeks, it's going to be dead in mikaland... tell her to use it to her advantage.

she needs to be top shape for the upcoming mika concerts.

tell her not to worry, i'm keeping an eye on the lemontree & mikagasmic threads for her :mf_rosetinted:

wish her my best and tell her the best thing right now is to see her treatment through. within the next few weeks, it's going to be dead in mikaland... tell her to use it to her advantage.

she needs to be top shape for the upcoming mika concerts.

tell her not to worry, i'm keeping an eye on the lemontree & mikagasmic threads for her :mf_rosetinted:

i will print it out and giv it to her tomorow :)

Archived