Bye for a short while...

Dark Angel

I will from Monday take a break from here :tears: I donno for how long time. Can be a week or a month... have no idea. Im getting hospitalised for a prob. i have there have been out of control for 6 years... epilepsy. Cant go on the internet on the hospital and dont think i will be allowed to use my laptop and wireless internet connection cos its a photosensative epilepsy i have. Will try and find an excuse to get on here on tuesday for the bday party but doubt :tears:

Cant believe i finally said yes after 8 long years... the only reason i did it is basiclly so i can feel a lil more save when im going to see Mika (and Bumblefoot) live. They cant cure the epilepsy and its basiclly only a "test" to see if i wanna be there. Not something they have done before. Not looking forward for the things i have to go through...

Know its a few days before time but i just wanna make sure ive said bye before the new year where a lot of peeps are away...

edit:

i will be leaving the hospital friday (they wish i would stay there for a month :shocked) cos i dont like this place.. a hell with all the talking with socs. check up each 2nd hour even when to bed, bloodsamples and other tests, not allowed to go outside alone, HAVE to eat lunch, breakfast and dinner and worst of all I CANT LISTEN TO MIKAS AMAZING GORGEOUS SEXY VOICE.....

only here now cos of the party, missed it and the competition :naughty: Used one hell of a bad excuse to get online :naughty:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:huglove:

I know it must have been a hard decision to make, but I think it's for the best. I hope they are able to help you in hospital.

The time will go by quicker than you realise, and you have the tour to look forward to :fangurl:

See you soon, and good luck :thumb_yello:

Awwww, i'll be missing my snapsgirl...:huglove:

Glad you took the right decidsion, enough pain and trouble, they'll help you there...

It's just a few days but i'll miss you loads...

Thinking of you and wishing you the best...

Be brave! *Oh! You already are"...

Love you

xxx

Carla

I will from Monday take a break from here :tears: I donno for how long time. Can be a week or a month... have no idea. Im getting hospitalised for a prob. i have there have been out of control for 6 years... epilepsy. Cant go on the internet on the hospital and dont think i will be allowed to use my laptop and wireless internet connection cos its a photosensative epilepsy i have. Will try and find an excuse to get on here on tuesday for the bday party but doubt :tears:

Cant believe i finally said yes after 6 long years... the only reason i did it is basiclly so i can feel a lil more save when im going to see Mika (and Bumblefoot) live. They cant cure the epilepsy and its basiclly only a "test" to see if i wanna be there. Not something they have done before. Not looking forward for the things i have to go through...

Know its a few days before time but i just wanna make sure ive said bye before the new year where a lot of peeps are away...

Aw Angelique I'm sorry you have to leave temporarily, we'll miss you! :huglove:

But health is the most important thing hope they'll help you there!

I wish you with all my heart all the best for the New Year! :huglove:

Good decision!, health is very important too. Luckily when Mika is on tour again you are feeling much better, so it all worths!

You will be missed, naughty girl of the screencaps :naughty:

Good luck, take care and be back when the time is right! :flowers2:

My sister also has epilepsy, so I know what it's like to live with. You've made the right decision to take steps to improve your treatment! :thumb_yello:

Good luck to you! I hope it all goes even better than you hope for. We'll

all be here waiting for you when you get back. :biggrin2:

Archived