NRJ.fr - Win Mika's album and mount the steps with him in Cannes

MissPie

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh!God!

For people who do the competition to up the stairs with Mika at NMA please do the competition again if you don't answer to the 3 questions yesterday or today.I think that the NRJ website become little mad. It work now but you must do the competition again :sneaky2:

I heard the winner is a girl called Mélanie. I think it was on air last Friday night.

I heard a thing like that but it's a mistake because the competition closed on sunday at 11:59 pm, Nrj tell to people on radio, on twitter, facebook,... that the competition close on sunday 17th at midnight and it was true.

At the left site is a short clip with Mika. It looks like a commercial spot for the Awards, although I could not understand a word :teehee:

http://nrjmusicawards.nrj.fr/artistes-3374/artiste/fiche/138-mika.html

Nikos ask to Mika How tall he is, Mika answer I don' know.

Nikos speak about the NMA. Mika turn and ask to Nikos what it happened and if he grow up. Nikos answer no. Mika tell him to down of the box :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Guest whalesfood
Nikos ask to Mika How tall he is, Mika answer I don' know.

Nikos speak about the NMA. Mika turn and ask to Nikos what it happened and if he grow up. Nikos answer no. Mika tell him to down of the box :roftl::roftl::roftl:

hahaha

Sorry I write in french because Nrj c'est de la grosse arnaque, ce sont des c*** Mika a monté seul les marches :aah: . En plus comment quelqu'un qui a moins de vote que Mika peut gagner :aah: .Ils ont annoncé BEP comme gagnants pour le meilleur groupe international alors que les gagnants c'étaient Tokio Hotel, qui avaient d'ailleur le plus de votes :shocked:

Sorry I write in french because Nrj c'est de la grosse arnaque, ce sont des c*** Mika a monté seul les marches :aah: . En plus comment quelqu'un qui a moins de vote que Mika peut gagner :aah: .Ils ont annoncé BEP comme gagnants pour le meilleur groupe international alors que les gagnants c'étaient Tokio Hotel, qui avaient d'ailleur le plus de votes :shocked:

That was ****ed up, Mika went up the steps on his own. And, how can someone who had less votes than Mika win? :aah: They announced BEP as winner for the best international group, even though the winners were Tokio Hotel who had the most votes :shocked:

Correct? :aah:

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

No way...but...BEP were on stage, receiving the award, right? :boxed:

That was ****ed up, Mika went up the steps on his own. And, how can someone who had less votes than Mika win? :aah: They announced BEP as winner for the best international group, even though the winners were Tokio Hotel who had the most votes :shocked:

Correct? :aah:

Yep, something like that! (My french is not that good, but from what I could understand, it's what you said! :aah:)

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

No way...but...BEP were on stage, receiving the award, right? :boxed:

They won another award.. i think it was for Best song (I got a feeling)...

But they announced that they won best group after that... and they were wrong..... that was weird :shocked::roftl:

Archived