NRJ.fr - Win Mika's album and mount the steps with him in Cannes

MissPie

Has this already shown up?

http://nrjmusicawards.nrj.fr/news-3383/article/238332-mika-gagne-son-album-et-monte-les-marches-avec-lui-a-cannes-.html

<new link 11/1/10>

http://nrjmusicawards.nrj.fr/news-3383/news

Mika - win his album and mount the steps with him in Cannes

Do you too dream of mounting the steps at Mika's side at the 11th ceremony of the NRJ Music awards in Cannes? Go on NRJ.fr from Monday onwards and play at once to win his album!

says a bit more, but practically the same again :naughty: Can anyone translate it properly please?

edit: okay, tried myself:

NRJ offers you to attend the ceremony of the NRJ Music Awards which takes place on 23 January near MIDEM [?] in Cannes and mount the steps at Mika's side!

For that, nothing easier, come back to play on NRJ.fr on monday, 11 January!

While waiting, play now to win his new album "The Boy Who Knew Too Much"!

There is also the possibility to win VIP tickets to the event. http://nrjmusicawards.nrj.fr/widgets-goodies-3372/operations-3415/operation/soiree-vip-aux-nrj-music-awards/555 Thank you Sephira! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MIKA: WIN HIS ALBUM AND CLIMB THE STEPS ALONGSIDE MIKA IN CANNES!

Do you also dream of climbing the steps alongside Mika at the 11th NRJ Music Awards Ceremony in Cannes? Starting Monday, listen to NRJ.fr and you could be chosen. In the meantime, visit us and you could win his album.

NRJ is giving a chance to be present at the NRJ Music awards ceremony on January 23 at MIDEM in Cannes and to climb the steps alongside Mika!

It's easy to participate, come play on NRJ.fr starting Monday Jan. 11!

In the meantime, you can win his album "The Boy Who Knew Too Much!"

edit: :lmfao: better 2 translation then none!

MIKA: WIN HIS ALBUM AND CLIMB THE STEPS ALONGSIDE MIKA IN CANNES!

Do you also dream of climbing the steps alongside Mika at the 11th NRJ Music Awards Ceremony in Cannes? Starting Monday, listen to NRJ.fr and you could be chosen. In the meantime, visit us and you could win his album.

NRJ is giving a chance to be present at the NRJ Music awards ceremony on January 23 at MIDEM in Cannes and to climb the steps alongside Mika!

It's easy to participate, come play on NRJ.fr starting Monday Jan. 11!

In the meantime, you can win his album "The Boy Who Knew Too Much!"

edit: :lmfao: better 2 translation then none!

Haha true :naughty: Yours is better though :thumb_yello:

We would never get a radio station here to have a comp like that, because they are all too boneheaded to do it. They would only do it fo indie , rap or other pop artists who have no imagination!

If they ever did offer a prize to do something like this with him, I'll eat my hat!

Thank you Kodes - btw, call me Kathy please :pinkbow:

Been voting on NJR, put it in my sig too :thumb_yello:

Still haven't found for sure when the voting closes though :blink:

Okie Dokie Kathy.

It's in my siggy too.

Maybe Mika stands a chance after all.:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I hope! I hope!

that idea is pretty amazing actually :shocked: Why can't I live in France?:emot-sad:

that made me check on the german nrj website, and in fact you can win a trip to the awards show there as well... they just don't mention mika at all, but i wouldn't have expected that from radio nrj, not really the type of radio station i like! :rolls_eyes: but as we know now that he'll be there, it can't hurt to win a trip there. :naughty:

here's the link for all the germans who want to take part: http://www.energy.de/news/nrj-music-awards-2010/

AND you can vote on the german nrj site as well: http://www.energy.de/news/nrj-music-awards-2010/lesen/article/international-male-artist-of-the-year/ - it directly shows the results, mika is second to robbie, but still not doing very well with only 10%. :no: guess that's just the results from the german website though. but definitely can't hurt to get him to no.1 on there, seems like you can vote as often as you want. :biggrin2:

btw, the number that shows after you voted obviously is the total number of votes on the website, not the number of votes for mika. i've tried by voting for someone else, it shows the same number there! so seems like mika currently has 10% of 1640 votes and robbie has 72%. it's up to the maths skilled on here to tell us how many votes we need to get mika to no.1 :bleh:

that made me check on the german nrj website, and in fact you can win a trip to the awards show there as well... they just don't mention mika at all, but i wouldn't have expected that from radio nrj, not really the type of radio station i like! :rolls_eyes: but as we know now that he'll be there, it can't hurt to win a trip there. :naughty:

here's the link for all the germans who want to take part: http://www.energy.de/news/nrj-music-awards-2010/

AND you can vote on the german nrj site as well: http://www.energy.de/news/nrj-music-awards-2010/lesen/article/international-male-artist-of-the-year/ - it directly shows the results, mika is second to robbie, but still not doing very well with only 10%. :no: guess that's just the results from the german website though. but definitely can't hurt to get him to no.1 on there, seems like you can vote as often as you want. :biggrin2:

btw, the number that shows after you voted obviously is the total number of votes on the website, not the number of votes for mika. i've tried by voting for someone else, it shows the same number there! so seems like mika currently has 10% of 1640 votes and robbie has 72%. it's up to the maths skilled on here to tell us how many votes we need to get mika to no.1 :bleh:

Aww I so wish I could just go there :aah: Shame I'm dependant on my parents :sneaky2:

bolded part - me neither :teehee:

Wow, that would mean Robbie has 1180 and Mika 164 votes! :aah: --> 1016 and more to go, taking into account that Robbie fans will go voting too.

Credit goes to my calculator :biggrin2:

Aww I so wish I could just go there :aah: Shame I'm dependant on my parents :sneaky2:

bolded part - me neither :teehee:

Wow, that would mean Robbie has 1180 and Mika 164 votes! :aah: --> 1016 and more to go, taking into account that Robbie fans will go voting too.

Credit goes to my calculator :biggrin2:

we have almost 60.000 votes on starflash, so this should be an easy one! :das::bleh:

I think we only know what it says there :dunno:

There IS a link to 'win TBWKTM' though. http://www.nrj.fr/radio-510/operations-3271/operation/mika-the-boy-who-knew-too-much-teasing/567

Apparently you only need to fill out the form.

Ah, ok thanks for the link. So, I read the terms and conds for the "trip" prize, and one needs to be a resident of France to play that :thumb_yello:

Ah, ok thanks for the link. So, I read the terms and conds for the "trip" prize, and one needs to be a resident of France to play that :thumb_yello:

And that should stop anyone else, why?:blink:

I know :naughty:, as per usual, he? It will stop me though, I just think that it's wrong.

I'm with you on that:thumb_yello:

Me too!

And while we are on the subject, I wish everyone that enters good luck. I hope an MFCer wins!

However please don't moan that the UK get all the breaks. Mika has done an awful lot in Europe in the last few months.

Me too!

And while we are on the subject, I wish everyone that enters good luck. I hope an MFCer wins!

However please don't moan that the UK get all the breaks. Mika has done an awful lot in Europe in the last few months.

I was just thinking that yesterday.

Archived