NRJ.fr - Win Mika's album and mount the steps with him in Cannes

MissPie

They won another award.. i think it was for Best song (I got a feeling)...

But they announced that they won best group after that... and they were wrong..... that was weird :shocked::roftl:

tbh I don't really know what you're talking about, I couldn't watch it yesterday and am just catching up, all I've watched was the Mika bits so far :dunno: can someone explain please? :aah:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They won another award.. i think it was for Best song (I got a feeling)...

But they announced that they won best group after that... and they were wrong..... that was weird :shocked::roftl:

:blink:

Weeeeeeeeird! :blink:

tbh I don't really know what you're talking about, I couldn't watch it yesterday and am just catching up, all I've watched was the Mika bits so far :dunno: can someone explain please? :aah:

It seems that Black Eyed Peas were announced as winners for the "Best Group" Award, but Tokio Hotel were the real winners after all... :boxed::aah:

sorry!!! :roftl:

Yeah, they announced BEP as winners of the best group, (i think its like in the middle of the award show...)

Ad then, a few minutes later, the host said that they made a mistake.. and that Tokio Hotel really won the award... and everyone was booing him and the guy that presented the award lol

yeah, it was actually the guy who presented the award the made the mistake because apparently they have a list of all the nominees in the envelope and he just read the first name that he saw "in the excitement of the moment" :sneaky2: it was seriously messed up

yeah, it was actually the guy who presented the award the made the mistake because apparently they have a list of all the nominees in the envelope and he just read the first name that he saw "in the excitement of the moment" :sneaky2: it was seriously messed up

haha!! u explained it better than i did!! thank you :roftl::roftl: i didnt knwo how to say it LOL

sorry!!! :roftl:

Yeah, they announced BEP as winners of the best group, (i think its like in the middle of the award show...)

Ad then, a few minutes later, the host said that they made a mistake.. and that Tokio Hotel really won the award... and everyone was booing him and the guy that presented the award lol

Thanks guys, I get it now :flowers2: Rather embarrassing for NRJ :naughty:

That was ****ed up, Mika went up the steps on his own. And, how can someone who had less votes than Mika win? :aah: They announced BEP as winner for the best international group, even though the winners were Tokio Hotel who had the most votes :shocked:

Correct? :aah:

Did Robbie have less votes then?:blink:

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

No way...but...BEP were on stage, receiving the award, right? :boxed:

Tokio Hotel DID win it, they rectified the mistake later on.

BEP won another award earlier in the evening:thumb_yello:

:dunno: I was wondering, but I just translated what I understood...

You translated it fine, but I have to say even though I'm French I didn't quite get what she (Sephira?) meant. I don't think we can know how many votes Robbie actually got...

You translated it fine, but I have to say even though I'm French I didn't quite get what she (Sephira?) meant. I don't think we can know how many votes Robbie actually got...

I think Sephira was talking about the whole thing about the Black Eyed Peas winning 'best group' when Tokyo Hotel were actually the winners (as they had the most votes)...not about Mika...think she was just generally talking about the failure of the NRJ awards in that they announced the wrong winner and no-one actually climbed up the steps with mika? :dunno:

I think Sephira was talking about the whole thing about the Black Eyed Peas winning 'best group' when Tokyo Hotel were actually the winners (as they had the most votes)...not about Mika...think she was just generally talking about the failure of the NRJ awards in that they announced the wrong winner and no-one actually climbed up the steps with mika? :dunno:

Hm, yeah but she did say something about someone with less votes than Mika winning :blink:

Hm, yeah but she did say something about someone with less votes than Mika winning :blink:

Yes she did. I don't know how she would know it but it could be true. There was this thing with Tokio Hotel this year and if I remember well last year they announced Katy Perry as the winner first and then it turned out it was Rihanna...

Yes she did. I don't know how she would know it but it could be true. There was this thing with Tokio Hotel this year and if I remember well last year they announced Katy Perry as the winner first and then it turned out it was Rihanna...

ohh yeah. whoops, didn't realise she'd actaully said 'mika' :teehee:

huh that actually sounds like they do this to rise tension :blink:

Archived