NRJ.fr - Win Mika's album and mount the steps with him in Cannes

MissPie

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If only Mika was an actor, I should be attending the Baftas! (has tix, now for work to approve time off...) :aah:

Curse you, God!

Well he did randomly show up at the Vanity Fair Oscar party, so you never know :naughty:

Has this already shown up?

http://nrjmusicawards.nrj.fr/news-3383/article/238332-mika-gagne-son-album-et-monte-les-marches-avec-lui-a-cannes-.html

Mika - win his album and mount the steps with him in Cannes

Do you too dream of mounting the steps at Mika's side at the 11th ceremony of the NRJ Music awards in Cannes? Go on NRJ.fr from Monday onwards and play at once to win his album!

says a bit more, but practically the same again :naughty: Can anyone translate it properly please?

edit: okay, tried myself:

NRJ offers you to attend the ceremony of the NRJ Music Awards which takes place on 23 January near MIDEM [?] in Cannes and mount the steps at Mika's side!

For that, nothing easier, come back to play on NRJ.fr on monday, 11 January!

While waiting, play now to win his new album "The Boy Who Knew Too Much"!

that idea is pretty amazing actually :shocked: Why can't I live in France?:emot-sad:

what a fantastic idea for a competition!! french fans are really lucky.

t4p miss pie and good luck to everyone who enters the competition:thumb_yello:

that made me check on the german nrj website, and in fact you can win a trip to the awards show there as well... they just don't mention mika at all, but i wouldn't have expected that from radio nrj, not really the type of radio station i like! :rolls_eyes: but as we know now that he'll be there, it can't hurt to win a trip there. :naughty:

here's the link for all the germans who want to take part: http://www.energy.de/news/nrj-music-awards-2010/

AND you can vote on the german nrj site as well: http://www.energy.de/news/nrj-music-awards-2010/lesen/article/international-male-artist-of-the-year/ - it directly shows the results, mika is second to robbie, but still not doing very well with only 10%. :no: guess that's just the results from the german website though. but definitely can't hurt to get him to no.1 on there, seems like you can vote as often as you want. :biggrin2:

btw, the number that shows after you voted obviously is the total number of votes on the website, not the number of votes for mika. i've tried by voting for someone else, it shows the same number there! so seems like mika currently has 10% of 1640 votes and robbie has 72%. it's up to the maths skilled on here to tell us how many votes we need to get mika to no.1 :bleh:

Kids, Mika is on 65% now!

I'm little worry because I read the thing write in very little and I saw that the prize is a non VIP ticket for the NMA and up the stairs with Mika but the travel and the hotel room seems not to be in the prize:aah: A train or plane ticket is really expensive now and hotel room in Cannes are expensive too :emot-sad: If someone have more informations....please post :aah:

Because the competion seems to be not so nice because if a fan want to spend 2 minutes with Mika it's possible . I spend 5 minutes with Mika who was speaking to me in December and without ruined myself in train and hotel room :thumb_yello:

Ah, ok thanks for the link. So, I read the terms and conds for the "trip" prize, and one needs to be a resident of France to play that :thumb_yello:

haha surely your NOT gonna let a LITTLE thing like rules stop you Sari? it never stops a lot of people coming to UK gigs now does it but hey... should I really bring out that can of worms again haha tbh I dont give a cr*p anymore anyway :fisch:

I'm little worry because I read the thing write in very little and I saw that the prize is a non VIP ticket for the NMA and up the stairs with Mika but the travel and the hotel room seems not to be in the prize:aah: A train or plane ticket is really expensive now and hotel room in Cannes are expensive too :emot-sad: If someone have more informations....please post :aah:

Because the competion seems to be not so nice because if a fan want to spend 2 minutes with Mika it's possible . I spend 5 minutes with Mika who was speaking to me in December and without ruined myself in train and hotel room :thumb_yello:

I wrote them an e-mail. Now it's wait and see I guess :dunno:

*oh, it didn't work :aah: Will try again this afternoon, no more time right now..

Archived