*Official Sammy Rae Fan Club*

HollyD

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks so much for buying everyone!

Youre the best, let me know what you think!!!!!

Sammy Rae- Blast Off Single

With pleasure! I love the song. Like I said, I got VERY used to the YouTube version, so it still sounds kind of weird to me. :teehee:

I SO wish I could have made it to the Space! I watched the vids you posted from there - looks like SO much FUN! I would have given anything to be there! :sad: I AM going to make it when you do a show! I am gonna put money in a jar JUST for that purpose!!! And D A N G Sammy - you are QUITE the performer!!!! You A M A Z E me!!!!! :huglove:

Awwww yeah me too! I really wish I could get some of those stickers as well! :naughty:

I'd stick them ... all around my school :fisch:

• 2 weeks later...

I know I'm super late to catch on but Sammy (if you're reading this):

I lovelovelove your music! :wub2:

It's so unique and powerful and your lyrics are amazing and your melodies are catchy and your chord sequences are genius and and and I've run out of things to say D:. I love Oh. And Mr. Sprocket. And Blast Off. And everything else. And I'm going to go and steal a credit card so I can buy your single.

And...yeah. :D

I know I'm super late to catch on but Sammy (if you're reading this):

I lovelovelove your music! :wub2:

It's so unique and powerful and your lyrics are amazing and your melodies are catchy and your chord sequences are genius and and and I've run out of things to say D:. I love Oh. And Mr. Sprocket. And Blast Off. And everything else. And I'm going to go and steal a credit card so I can buy your single.

And...yeah. :D

awww thanks Olly....I dont know what to say:wub2:

Thats very sweet of you!

I really apreciate everyones support. This upcoming month and a half Ive got 4 gigs scheduled.:shocked: Im so excited to finally be getting out and playing live. Expect videos and updates ;)

Thats very sweet of you!

I really apreciate everyones support. This upcoming month and a half Ive got 4 gigs scheduled.:shocked: Im so excited to finally be getting out and playing live. Expect videos and updates ;)

O M G that is SO awesome!!! I can't wait for the vids!!!! :bow:

Thats very sweet of you!

phwooooooooar! :o

I can't wait for the videos eithuur :'DD!

Thats very sweet of you!

:boing: That is amazing! Can't wait for videos :yay:

What are people's thoughts on a Sammy Rae YouTube/facebook group? I could sort out a facebook one, but I'd like to know if anyone else would use them... :)

Good idea :thumb_yello: Just ... I couldn't join for lack of a facebook account - same with YouTube :lmfao:

Good idea... I couldn't join for lack of a facebook account - same with YouTube :lmfao:

Yeah, I've only just got both myself, and I'm still not very good at either. (I tend to break things a lot!)

Btw does anyone know how I can take the purple hyperlinked SRFC and put it in my signature? Apparently I need a URL, even though I have it saved to my computer...? Gah so annoying

HERE is the facebook group, peeps: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=116105145070319

Yeah, I've only just got both myself, and I'm still not very good at either. (I tend to break things a lot!)

Btw does anyone know how I can take the purple hyperlinked SRFC and put it in my signature? Apparently I need a URL, even though I have it saved to my computer...? Gah so annoying

HERE is the facebook group, peeps: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=116105145070319

I don't know if you've seen THIS facebook group:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sammy-Rae/233550538462?ref=ts

:wink2:

Don't think I mentioned it, but I got to spend (another!) glorious day with Sammy Rae a few weeks ago. Read: trampolines, lollipops, and laughingandlaughingandlaughingandlaughing. :naughty:

You can use the link with which Jo posted it a while ago (just quote her and copy/paste the code into your sig) and then put [ url="www.youtube.com/willsing4fun" ] [ /url ] around it :wink2:

Don't think I mentioned it, but I got to spend (another!) glorious day with Sammy Rae a few weeks ago. Read: trampolines, lollipops, and laughingandlaughingandlaughingandlaughing. :naughty:

aww brill :teehee::biggrin2:

You can use the link with which Jo posted it a while ago (just quote her and copy/paste the code into your sig) and then put [ url="www.youtube.com/willsing4fun" ] [ /url ] around it :wink2:

aww brill :teehee::biggrin2:

Ahh... apologies but I think I've been unclear here. What I meant was the purple SRMF logo, with the musical notes...? Sorry! Thanks for the help though :)

Ahh... apologies but I think I've been unclear here. What I meant was the purple SRMF logo, with the musical notes...? Sorry! Thanks for the help though :)

this one right..

thingsammy.jpg

so basically you take this code and put it in your signature like this

thingsammy.jpg

you can copy / paste exactly that :naughty:

Wow....I cant tell you how happy this makes me :)

You are all so sweet I cant even tell you. This thread really lets me know that so many of you are concerned about my journey and enjoy what Im doing.

Youre all incredible, and visisiting this thread always brightens my day. :D

Two new songs done, one in the works. That makes three, which means a release.

I promise, im coming back you guys.....give me some time. Im sorry for the delay.

I love you all!

Wow....I cant tell you how happy this makes me :)

You are all so sweet I cant even tell you. This thread really lets me know that so many of you are concerned about my journey and enjoy what Im doing.

Youre all incredible, and visisiting this thread always brightens my day. :D

Two new songs done, one in the works. That makes three, which means a release.

I promise, im coming back you guys.....give me some time. Im sorry for the delay.

I love you all!

New songs, yay! :boing:

But you really are amazing, Sammy! :fangurl: