Mika on NRJ awards show - TF1 23/01/2010

funkycowgirl

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fapsoj.jpg:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao::lmfao:

I must admit though, the blonde looks better on him than I would have thought it would. And that "tiered" haircut isn't too bad either :roftl:

And yeah, had a good laugh with the baldie guy. :teehee:

:teehee: Has anyone already wondered if this is the same bald guy that the Q interview mentions?

:naughty:

He looks a bit better there, yes. Especially when he was presenting the award, I find that he looked his best. I like the long hair, but only when it starts doing its own thing after he's curled and hairsprayed it into submission :naughty:.

And I say: Exhibit A :lmfao:

I mean, come on, the lips?????????? :roftl:

Ditto. In the black suit he is over stylish IMO. And I'm not so mad about the hair too.

Droopsy's vid was available earlier when I looked, and then when I looked later, they did the same to me....Not available in my country.

But thanks to everyone for uploading all the bits and pieces.

It is so funny that MFC has so many people working so actively to keep us all updated...Mika himself probably has to drop by this thread to catch up with what he did.

I am sure he would apprecaite that Dolly-Mika hybrid Wonka...

Define appreciate, BS!:mf_rosetinted:

That isn't an act of Photoshop. That is an act of art.

:shocked:

:lmfao:

:lmao:

Only you,Manita...:roftl:

:lmfao:

I must admit though, the blonde looks better on him than I would have thought it would. And that "tiered" haircut isn't too bad either :roftl:

:teehee: Has anyone already wondered if this is the same bald guy that the Q interview mentions?

:naughty:

Blond Mika, uh?:mf_rosetinted:

Is he into baldie now?:blink:

FD, stand ahead!:roftl:

Define appreciate, BS!:mf_rosetinted:

Only you,Manita...:roftl:

Blond Mika, uh?:mf_rosetinted:

Is he into baldie now?:blink:

FD, stand ahead!:roftl:

Sorry Wonka, but blond Mika looks like the worst nightmare to me :shocked:

And ovbiously he's not only into short people and donuts, but also baldeis:thumb_yello::roftl:

Sorry Wonka, but blond Mika looks like the worst nightmare to me :shocked:

And ovbiously he's not only into short people and donuts, but also baldeis:thumb_yello::roftl:

There's nothing shorter and balder than a donut....:blink:

I think...:mf_rosetinted:

Where is that video of the award presentation? :aah: with the baldie guy everybody's talking about? I can't seem to find it! :huh:

He was on some screencaps DA posted, but I haven't seen a video link so far.. (or I haven't looked good enough)

He was on some screencaps DA posted, but I haven't seen a video link so far.. (or I haven't looked good enough)

there was that advertisement...I saw it..

Anyway, to make it clearer: I wanna see the award presentation...where Mika's presenting the award... :teehee:

there was that advertisement...I saw it..

Anyway, to make it clearer: I wanna see the award presentation...where Mika's presenting the award... :teehee:

I think it's this one:

http://www.wat.tv/video/ceremonie-nrj-music-awards-24sp7_1yn87_.html

Fast-forward to 9:00 :)

Except the bald guy wasn't on this bit - i think he was backstage, and i don't think we have that video yet :wink2:

So, here's my video with everything in it: rehearsal footage from the news, rain performance, backstage and presenting the award :thumb_yello:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8vBvaNgyso

It's still processing tho, so I guess the quality still has to improve, at least I hope so because the video I uploaded doesn't look that bad :teehee:

So, here's my video with everything in it: rehearsal footage from the news, rain performance, backstage and presenting the award :thumb_yello:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8vBvaNgyso

It's still processing tho, so I guess the quality still has to improve, at least I hope so because the video I uploaded doesn't look that bad :teehee:

his hair on the rehearsals! :roftl: it's so floppy :teehee:

and thankyou! :wub2: