Mika on NRJ awards show - TF1 23/01/2010

funkycowgirl

:roftl::roftl::roftl: Something really fun happen to me this evening :roftl::roftl::roftl:

The ghost who up the stairs with Mika write me an email via facebook :roftl: and it's not a joke :roftl: . She is not a ghost her name is Mélanie. She send me this email:

"Coucou,Juste pour te dire que le jeu NRJ pour monter les marches avec Mika n'était pas de l'arnaque puisque je suis monté juste derrière lui avec sa soeur. Malheureusement, personne n'a l'air d'avoir pris de photos. Les photos sont toutes bien cadrées sur Mika et donc on ne nous voit pas...Voilà. Bisous et bonne soirée !Mélanie"

"Hi, Just to say to you that the NRJ competition "mount the steps with Mika" wasn't a rip-off since I mount the stairs just behind him with her sister.Unfortunatly, nobody seems to have taking pictures. The Pictures are all very well focus on Mika and so we can't see me....That's all. Kiss and good evening! Mélanie"

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl::roftl::roftl: Something really fun happen to me this evening :roftl::roftl::roftl:

The ghost who up the stairs with Mika write me an email via facebook :roftl: and it's not a joke :roftl: . She is not a ghost her name is Mélanie. She send me this email:

"Coucou,Juste pour te dire que le jeu NRJ pour monter les marches avec Mika n'était pas de l'arnaque puisque je suis monté juste derrière lui avec sa soeur. Malheureusement, personne n'a l'air d'avoir pris de photos. Les photos sont toutes bien cadrées sur Mika et donc on ne nous voit pas...Voilà. Bisous et bonne soirée !Mélanie"

"Hi, Just to say to you that the NRJ competition "mount the steps with Mika" wasn't a rip-off since I mount the stairs just behind him with her sister.Unfortunatly, nobody seems to have taking pictures. The Pictures are all very well focus on Mika and so we can't see me....That's all. Kiss and good evening! Mélanie"

A ghost...there was a ghost?

I seem to have missed something!:naughty:

:biggrin2:

Oh god!! It's hilarious :roftl:

but I mounted the stairs with mika :roftl::roftl: but nobody see me

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm ... maybe if they'd done the competition as Mount the stairs just behind Mika's sister noone would have entered it :lmfao:

Sorry for Melanie ... as I don't know how much time she got to spend with Mika if any ... but I would have been seriously disappointed with that :blink:

t4p those vids :thumb_yello:

Aha! thanks for posting this and clearing up :thumb_yello:

I'd be rather disappointed in her place though. And in fact, she didn't get what it said :aah: His sister is great, but they promised she'd be climbing those stairs with Mika :dunno: well it's not changeable now.

nice vid, just left me a bit seasick :roftl:

yeah really!! :blink:

ahh the poor girl.. why was she BEHIND him???? Were they afraid that he would fall down the stairs?:shocked: but then again, having her BEHIND him if he falls isnt such a great idea :roftl:

yeah really!! :blink:

ahh the poor girl.. why was she BEHIND him???? Were they afraid that he would fall down the stairs?:shocked: but then again, having her BEHIND him if he falls isnt such a great idea :roftl:

He already fell last time, so probably yes :mf_rosetinted:

he did????:shocked: awwww!!! poor Mika!!!

i would be soooo embarassed if that happened to me :blink:

yep :naughty:

Didn't Mika trip/fall on those stairs last year, or the year before?:blink:

Or am I being dumb/naive and is it not meant literally, the stairs-climbing?

(I will search YT)

edit: I have a pretty good memory considering I'm an Oldling:

(at 1.55)

Now I know for sure: one of us MFC'ers has defo got to help him up the stairs!!

• 1 year later...

I don't realize this video has been posted on the thread...

Reportage Backstage NRJ Music Awards 2010

Only Mika ( EDITED by me )

WMV D/L link of edited virsion -- http://www.mediafire.com/?ybld6ezzsvz776u

[YOUTUBE]Zyv9-jH-7mc[/YOUTUBE]

snaps

http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k517/eriko-z/2010_01_23%20NRJ%20Awards%20Backstage/?start=all

ReportageBackstageNRJMusicAwards2010_0013.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz