2010 -- MIKA at London College of Fashion MA Show

dcdeb

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's up with his foot?? :lmfao: Just wrong angle I suppose:aah:

Awwww, now that's more like it:wub2: I love her!

Me too, me too Keti. Kilmi has great voice. But here with Mika she looks much older to me. :shocked: Mika is uber cute on this pic with her though.:wub2:

I like this outfit because it's flattering. I don't care about colours or individual pieces as long as he looks like his natural self and not an older woman. :naughty:This is so much better than hair that's too curled, jackets that are too short and pants that are too tight IMO.

My opinion as well :naughty:.

Having said that, I actually DO like this outfit and how he looks here in general. The jacket is quite cool and original, I love how he looks in grey, the shoes are quirky but nice, and I love how his hair is tousled but naturalish.

The only thing that I am not digging is the yellow and grey scarf. The rest I do like a lot.

Mika needs to wear grey more often :wub2:, it really works for him.

Mika needs to wear grey more often :wub2:, it really works for him.

I think so too and this outfit probably looks a lot more striking in person rather than in photographs next to a dolled up drag queen. :naughty:

EDIT - And can I ask if I'm colour blind or there's something wrong with my monitor or what? People keep describing colours that I'm not seeing. That scarf if orange and grey on my monitor and he was wearing a royal purple jacket the other day but people were saying it's blue. :blink:

I had to tone down my monitors at work and at home so I didn't blow out my retinas on the new MFC colour scheme, so maybe it's just me. :naughty:

I've got to admit I dislike his whole outfit...

you're not alone....:aah:

+1

Thanks for posting! :thumb_yello:

I'm pretty close to say the same after looking all these pics.:blink:

When I started reading the thread, I thought I was the only one I didn't like his outfit,but then I see I wasn't the only one!...:boxed: I dunno why I find something wrong with that jacket....:blink:

I think so too and this outfit probably looks a lot more striking in person rather than in photographs next to a dolled up drag queen. :naughty:

EDIT - And can I ask if I'm colour blind or there's something wrong with my monitor or what? People keep describing colours that I'm not seeing. That scarf if orange and grey on my monitor and he was wearing a royal purple jacket the other day but people were saying it's blue. :blink:

I had to tone down my monitors at work and at home so I didn't blow out my retinas on the new MFC colour scheme, so maybe it's just me. :naughty:

Scarf looks orange to me too:thumb_yello:

If you're color blind then I am too -- and I'm sure I'm not.

The scarf is orange. The jacket was royal purple. Fo' shizzle. :thumb_yello:

You're right, it IS orange and not yellow :lmfao: For some reason I saw it as yellow earlier on :roftl:. In any case, I really dislike it.

Anyway the jacket the other day was definitely blue though. A certain type of blue, but not purple in my book :teehee:

The scarf is orange for me but that jacket was blue .....

Well I'm quite sure the scarf is orange/grey but deffo not sure about the jacket. More like blue, but we use a weird word which comes from the German for this nuance: Waescheblau (Underwear blue):roftl: Does it make sense?:naughty:

You're right, it IS orange and not yellow :lmfao: For some reason I saw it as yellow earlier on :roftl:. In any case, I really dislike it.

Anyway the jacket the other day was definitely blue though. A certain type of blue, but not purple in my book :teehee:

Crayola Crayons has a diplomatic solution for us: it's both purple AND blue! It's BLUE-VIOLET!

75px-Crayola-Blue-Violet.jpg

Seriously, that's what they call it!

:naughty:

(As long as you agree that the scarf is orange... ;) )

Edited by dcdeb

Crayola Crayons has a diplomatic solution for us: it's both purple AND blue! It's BLUE-VIOLET!

75px-Crayola-Blue-Violet.jpg

Seriously, that's what they call it!

:naughty:

(As long as you agree that the scarf is orange... ;) )

Nice one :naughty:.

And yes, I totally agree that the scarf is orange, I never really thought that it was yellow. I don't know what happened but I saw the pic earlier on the phone and the light was weirdn so for some reason it registered as yellow in my brain.

But then when I looked again after reading Christine's post it was SO obviously orange :lmfao:

I prefer white, navy blue or bright colours on him. :boxed: His hair looks really nice, although I'm still hoping he will get a crewcut one day. :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Yuckers!:shocked::shocked:

I sure hope Mika never gets a crewcut.

I love his thick unruly curls.:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Yuckers!:shocked::shocked:

I sure hope Mika never gets a crewcut.

I love his thick unruly curls.:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Absolutely!!!:shocked:

Would hate it if he cut off all his lovely hair!